• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another sneaky ebay rabbit :(

I've spoken to Kay and she can take both rabbits. I know that Kathryn is out all day today so we can either wait for her to get home and contact the lady or Spacegirl (I'm really sorry, I don't know your name!) you could do it. I don't really want to contact her myself as I've not been in contact before. Do we know if she's happy for them to go into rescue?

GemmaH said:
I've spoken to Kay and she can take both rabbits. I know that Kathryn is out all day today so we can either wait for her to get home and contact the lady or Spacegirl (I'm really sorry, I don't know your name!) you could do it. I don't really want to contact her myself as I've not been in contact before. Do we know if she's happy for them to go into rescue?
I'm Sally :D
I will get back in contact with her and explain the situation and hopefully arrange for collection. Thanks all.

:censored:! How did she do that?!! Must have posted at the same time! Kathryn, do you want me to phone and pretend to be you?

If there is any problem give her my number and I will speak to her. if you want my number then pm me and I will give it you :D

Kathryn's struggling to post from the gym, she said if possible could you arrange for her to collect tomorrow morning, 10am onwards.

Ta muchly!

Have just PM'ed Gemma the number. Will PM it to you now :D
Lady is very pleased for them to go to the rescue and pick up tommorrow is fine.

Great, I'll let you know how they are.

Thank you so much Kay for taking these on. I had a sleepless night over them last night so I'm so happy to get them out to rescue :D

I've spoken to the lady and am collecting the buns tomorrow morning so will update later on tomorrow. Male's apparently in a 3ft hutch and has lost weight recently, sounds like he's in need of help more than the female so am pleased she's decided to let both go to Kays.

kayjay said:
I've spoken to the lady and am collecting the buns tomorrow morning so will update later on tomorrow. Male's apparently in a 3ft hutch and has lost weight recently, sounds like he's in need of help more than the female so am pleased she's decided to let both go to Kays.

Well done, that's great news! :thumb:

AMETHYST

Thats great another 2 safe :thumb:
karen x

Just thought I would update you the buns are coming to me tomorrow (Wednesday) and the owner is bringing them herself I have just spoken to her.

Thanks Kay, sorry for the misunderstanding (everyone knew the bunnys were going to Kays today except Kay and she was busy today :oops: )

Hope they arrive ok tomorrow.

Back