• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another little victim of our 'throw away society' :( *No longer called 'Lois'*

Awwww she is stunning. How the hell could anyone dump such a beautifull little girl ? if she was mine i would call her princesse, because she "is" as pretty as a princesse. :love::love::love:

Oh bless her - she's such an adorable little girl :love::love::love::love:

How wonderful that she's found her way to you Alison :D Me thinks 'little chicken' might not be going anywhere ;)

I like Eliza - she made me think of the song from My Fair Lady :oops:

*sings to self* all I want is a room somewhere, somewhere warm from the cold night air, with one enormous chair, oh wouldn't it be lovely................

Ok that's enough of me embarassing myself now!!! :oops: :lol:

Evil scumbags though that threw her out :evil::censored::evil:

She is lovely :love:
I really think she looks like an Eloise.
My Mum used to call me Little Chicken! :oops::lol:

I want her to be Pips future girlfriend and call her Tulip!! :love::love:

She is sooo adorable, really is beyond me how people can be sooooo :censored: stupid, selfish and just straight out cruel!! :cry:

:wave: Thank you so much everybody for all the name suggestions. :love::love:

I have to admit to being useless - I'm still no wiser. I keep making decisions then changing my mind :oops::oops::oops:

During the early hours this morning she's changed from being Bronwyn to Delith, Myrtle (this was on the short-list when I named Esme) :?

I'm rubbish. I like Eliza but I have Elijah on my list for a buck of the future and I like that so much that I think it rules out Eliza .... maybe :lol::lol:

:oops::oops::oops::oops:She's still 'little Chicken' for a while then .....

Oh Dear!! why do people get a bunny in the first place to just end up treating it like a piece of rubbish and throwing it out, such a cutie as well. :(

Oh Dear!! why do people get a bunny in the first place to just end up treating it like a piece of rubbish and throwing it out, such a cutie as well. :(

The thing that gets me as well is if you didn't know what to expect from a rabbit this one could only delight. The only downside to this beast is she makes poo (did they not expect that :?). She's not nippy, she's easy to pick up, highly human-orientated.... just what was there not to like?? :evil:

:wave::wave:

Ahhh, she's stunning :love:. I would suspect that she's so adorable with you because you have a lovely way with bunsters. My Ruby (River) is just so gentle and perfect, she always runs up to say hello (though I think she's fishing for treats too:lol:). Ruby is now bonded into a group of four and they are all in love. Thank you Alison for making my bunster so lovely!

:wave::wave:

Ahhh, she's stunning :love:. I would suspect that she's so adorable with you because you have a lovely way with bunsters. My Ruby (River) is just so gentle and perfect, she always runs up to say hello (though I think she's fishing for treats too:lol:). Ruby is now bonded into a group of four and they are all in love. Thank you Alison for making my bunster so lovely!

:oops::oops: Thank you.

And thank you for the update - I'm delighted that she's now part of a herd ?pack ?? flock :? Group :D

I've got to say I don't think 'little Chicken' has been mishandled at all because she doesn't flinch when I reach out to her - not even slightly.

She has a name:

*Drum roll*

LOIS

Kind of a shortened version of Eloise as that felt too flowery. I haven't told her yet, I'd better make sure she likes it :love::lol::lol:

Oh and if the vet finds anything I'm not expecting - the name hunt might start all over again :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back