• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another little victim of our 'throw away society' :( *No longer called 'Lois'*

Oh, she is so gorgeous!! What a beautiful bunny!
And I vote Alma - it's unusual, pretty, and obviously means something to you. Also, you can't rehome a bunny with your own name - meaning she might get to stay forever, YAY!!! :oops:

Hope she gets to stay...shes lovely and deserves you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and dont call her Ali as thats the name of my boss and shes a dragon!!!!!! NOT a gorgous Bunster!!!!!!!!

What a sweetheart!!! She is so lovely.
I like Ellie but they are both nice names and Alma sounds like it means more to you? But I think Ellie would suit her. Do you have a coin you can flip?!!! :lol:

She is so beautiful xx :love:

How could anyone dump her..... :( ...... she's a little sweetheart! Tons of vibes for her building-up though am sure she'll continue to thrive in your care.

I like Ella or Evie as well xx

How can someone be bored of such a lovely beautiful creature so fast??? She's adorable, whatever you decide to call her. Lucky little bunster.

I think you might have landed on your paws this time little one. Beige thinks you should be called Fawn.

How can someone be bored of such a lovely beautiful creature so fast??? She's adorable, whatever you decide to call her. Lucky little bunster.

Totally beyond me. *If* she's sixteen weeks old they couldn't have had her for more than 6 weeks before she was dumped :cry::cry:

she is the most beautiful bunny and i wanted her as soon as i saw her. if you must keep her, please post many pix!

donnamt, i like precious. and darling. darling bunny.

Awwwwwww she is so pretty :love:

I think she looks like an Eliza :)

That and versions of it are on 'the list'. Much as I like the name Alma, I really don't think she is.

Ellie/Ella/Eliza/Elize etc do suit her better :?

she is the most beautiful bunny and i wanted her as soon as i saw her. if you must keep her, please post many pix!

donnamt, i like precious. and darling. darling bunny.

She says she will do a photoshoot at the weekend. :love::love:

I've just been looking at the shades of grey/beige/fawn/cream throughout her fur and she is just beautiful ... and what's inside is even more beautiful :love::love:

:oops: I quite like Precious as well. At this rate I'll be registering her at the vets as 'little Chicken' :oops::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back