• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Annie and Blossom..update BOTH in new homes

/

Blossom's interested party is going to look at a different girl bun tomorrow :( So she's on the in need section with her sister....

just to say Blossom has gone to her new home to live with a gorgeous REW male called Otto....it was love at first sight for them and she has a lovely big double decker hutch, a secure run and free range of the garden when owners at home....lucky girl...enjoy your life girlie x

Annie has left Honeybunny's today to go to live as a house rabbit with a gorgeous boybun called George....they have a playroom all to them selves and George is a very handsome bunny so I'm sure Annie will be extremely happy.....so pleased for both these girlies! :D

Fantastic ! A happy ending for ALL 3 lovely bunnies! :)

Our little guy we have kept is getting along fine too and is looking a lot healthier than when we got him from the negligent keeper, with exercise he seems to be growing fitter leaner and building muscles in places I dont think he ever had - so he no longer looks like a tiny little round blob of fur !

I hope the same applies for the others and hope the new owners try to ensure good balanced diets with plenty of hays/grasses for them as they really need it after their ordeal. I am sure they will offer a very good new start for the pair :D

Back