• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ANGEL OLD ENGLISH PASSED TO THE BRIDGE

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i am so sorry honey that it turned out like this but i wasnt t know :cry: :cry: i am so very very sorry :cry: :cry: :cry:
take care "princess" until we meet again

have fun at the bridge

Eve x

angel001.jpg

hi a combination of things really, had her speyed on monday and on tuesday morning she developed a large lump (tangerine size) on the wound, took her back to the vets and they gave her antibiotic injection and pain relief/anti-inflamatory, i forget the term but said possible allergic reaction to suchure and fluid builds up around the wound, she then stop eating so i was injectioning with metachlorpromide and syringing and baytril for any infection.

yesterday she looked uncomfortable so still jot eating i took her back to the vets, they gave her some sub cut because she was started to dyhrate and another antibiotic injection...

i pooped out last night to see a friend and got a message from my hubby to say she started throwing herself around the cage suddenly, appearing to chock, but the time he got to her he said she started convolting and died in his arms.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh no I'm so sorry Eve, she was such a beautiful bun. You did everything you could for her. Binky free lovely girl x

that's so sad..I lost a little girl due to similar reaction about 2 weeks ago..it's awful but you did all you could..sending you hugs Eve xx

honeybunny said:
that's so sad..I lost a little girl due to similar reaction about 2 weeks ago..it's awful but you did all you could..sending you hugs Eve xx

thanks jil, i do feel ever so guilty but how was i to know, :cry: :cry:

aaawwwwww poor Eve, I am so sorry you lost this lovely bunny :cry: :cry: Please dont feel bad though, you did everything you could to help her, it was just not meant to me :( :( :(
Sending you hugs Eve, and we are thinking of you.

I'm so so sorry :( All I can say is that you have done everything you could and she's free now.

This has definitely changed my mind (again) on getting Lola spayed.

Sorry to hear about this Eve, poor you, please don't blame yourself though, you did what we would all have done.
Nicola x

Eve I lost little Tess .a real sweetie..she developed an infection internally....very rare ..and she showed no signs until 2 - 3 hours before she died :( ..was out in a run day before and eating and drinking normally...she died in my arms..so very sad...but I guess we will have to deal with situations like this from time to time.....I doubt it will get any easier though :cry:

Back