• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angel & Candy

Adele

Warren Veteran
Posted on behalf of Phill

Please meet Angel and Candy, these two lovely bunnies have been on RR for over a year. There owner origonally had 4 buns and has managed to find homes for two but Angel and Candy are still there. Angel (owner) has moved house and her landlord will not allow her to hav the bunnies so they are currently residing at angelas mothers house in Glasgow, her mother in disabled and also allergic to the rabbits and Angela is struggeling to travel to look after them. If anyone is able to offer these two or even one, as they currently do not live together, that would be wonderful.

ANGEL

Breed: medium
Sex: Female
Vaccinated: Yes

More Details:
Description:black and white bunny born 10th october 2004
General health:great health
Temperament:nice rabbit with a great all around temperament and a lovely wee face
Type of home wanted: a home where she will be showered with affection just like she has with me, i really feel bad about having to rehome my babies but i have moved home and my landlord will not allow me to have rabbits and also there is no garden so it would be unfair to them, they currently reside at my mothers home where they have a garden and lots of room to play but she cannot look after them as she is disabled plus she is allergic to them

CANDY

Breed: Lion Head
Sex: Female
Vaccinated: Yes

More Details:
Description:brown lionhead cross
born 31st march 2005
General health: healthy girl
Temperament: shy seems afraid of people i don't understand this as she has been handle with love and care
Type of home wanted:someone with paitence as see seems afraid when approached but i'm sure with lots of patience and attention she will come round.

Angela and myself are currently in contact via e-mail as if these two's vaccination are up to date they will be coming to stay here as my first rescues, as the situation is now urgent. If the vacs are not up to date i can not take them but the situation is still no less urgent and i have promised Angela i wil ltry to help her find new homes.

Last edited:
This is Angel

Angel.jpg

And this is Candy

Candy.jpg

Why can't you take them if they are not vaccinated? A lot of your future "clients" will come to you unvaccinated. Sorry, just curious.

Why can't you take them if they are not vaccinated? A lot of your future "clients" will come to you unvaccinated. Sorry, just curious.

I can't afford to vaccinate both these buns for both Myxi and VHD at this moment in time, i wont be starting the rescue proper until june when my vets bill is payed off and i have bought the accomodation i need for both my rabits and the rescue and i have some back up money in the bank, and i wont put buns at risk if there not vaccinated.

Angel and Candy are both fully vaccinated and will be coming down to me in a few weeks when i can arrange transport :D

Have you had any luck with these two phill ?!;)

Paula (icklep360) is very interested in Candy, i am collecting them on Saturday from there owner to come to stay here for a while and i am going to try Candy with Paula's buster before she gets back from holiday, so she may well be going home with two buns rather than one, and i did have someone interested in Angel but tehre not 100% sure yet so we will have to wait and see. I will have them both to my vets on saturday afternoon for a check over before i try Candy with Buster and to make sure there both 100% healthy.

Angel and Candy will be arriving here tommorow, Candy has hopefully found her new home, this will be with Buster and Paula, providing Buster and candy Get along :D
So by Sunday it will just be Angel looking for a new home

Just a quick update

Candy is now calle dhazel and seems quite happy with her new husbun Buster and living with Paula.

Angel has not had babys Few!! And will be going for her Myxi jab next week and VHD to follow. She is very fat but has started to eat A&P and nibbleing her hay. She does eat grass and i have tried her this week with some raspberry leaves. She is very timid, i do not think she has been handled much at all. Angel will need amn understanding and quiet home.
According to her old owner Angel was attacked by other rabbits as a baby, how true this is i do not know, but any bonding would have to be taken very slowely. Pleae PM me for further details.

Back