• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amputation U/D Post 18

only just seen this - poor little sweetheart. glad she's come thro the op and fingers crossed she'll learn to adapt in no time. she needs a special home:)

Aww bless her hope she recovers well. My Lioenl has a hind leg amputation and copes just fine he does get a sore back legf from all the extra pressure though, he also either leans against a wall or lies down to have a wash, they really do adapt well :love: :love:

So glad to hear that Twirl's come through her op OK. Sending lots of <<<healing>>> vibes - I'm sure she'll soon be running around and driving you mad!

Glad she's come through the op okay, sending loads of healing vibes -are you nursing her;)

Not yet lol....see how she gets on ;)

Petal hates the smell of another bun in the place. I keep poorly buns in my bedroom and everytime I try to go in or out she rushes me to get into the room!! Usually grunting and growling at me too lol. She's a proper little madam ;)

Back