• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amber, Zorro. 3 years old this week!!

bunny momma

Wise Old Thumper
My lionhead siblings, Amber and Zorro are three years old this week. I do not have their exact birthday, so I celebrate all week!!!
They are such nice bunnies and I cannot believe it has been that long since they came into my life, a month apart in Fall 2021 after I was heartbroken from losing my Maddie. I still miss my Maddie, yet I am glad I was able to give these special bunnies a loving home.
They both enjoy grooming which is good for these fuzz balls.

Aww, Happy Birthweek, Amber and Zorro! :love: That's a great idea to celebrate all week! I'm so glad you were able to give both of them such a loving home. :love: Are they getting something special for their birthday? Maybe some extra grooming, since they enjoy that?

Aww, Happy Birthweek, Amber and Zorro! :love: That's a great idea to celebrate all week! I'm so glad you were able to give both of them such a loving home. :love: Are they getting something special for their birthday? Maybe some extra grooming, since they enjoy that?

Extra grooming is a great idea.Yesterday they both got groomed and a nail trim. Zorro got grooming Monday too, and Amber got a grooming Sunday too. I will make sure they get plenty more! Their favorite thing is grooming from each other.

Can’t believe it’s three years since Amber and Zorro came to live with you. They are very lucky Bunnies to have found the best home :love:

Happy birthday week bunnies, you certainly fell on your paws :) I remember you getting them Bunny Momma :)

Happy birthday week bunnies, you certainly fell on your paws :) I remember you getting them Bunny Momma :)

I recall you were very glad I got him.
I still apologize to Zorro for not getting him days earlier and leaving him at the awful store where he got bullied and covered in bites before I insisted he came home with me. He and Amber were meant to be together.

Back