• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amber and Zorro first birthday

Hahaha :lol: sorry :D I think you gave them a great birthday. :D When it comes to another language, sometimes I understand the sentence directly and look like an idiot. :D
Also, I wish there was a spa center for rabbits, I think it's a great idea :D

You do not look like an idiot and I am sorry if my reply made you insecure when you do so well with writing in your non-native language.

You do not look like an idiot and I am sorry if my reply made you insecure when you do so well with writing in your non-native language.

No no, please don't apologize. You didn't make me feel bad. It's my own inadequacy for me, it's not your fault and you didn't make me feel that way :) But when speaking english I have trouble understanding metaphors or euphemisms. That's why I feel incomplete and like someone else. Because when speaking in my native language I am very metaphorical and indirect, I am a word acrobat. :D But I'm just plain plain speaking english so I can feel like an idiot when I speak English.

Back