• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amber and Zorro first birthday

bunny momma

Wise Old Thumper
Today we are celebrating the first birthday of Amber and Zorro. I do not know their actual bd, so they want a week long bd celebration to be sure to get a treat on their actual day.

They have two different gotcha days, so thought bd more appropriate because these bunnies were meant to be together.

They make me smile and warm my heart. They are such good bunnies too-fluffy angels from heaven. I will never know why I am allowed these gifts, just glad they are with me.

Last edited:
Awww, Happy Birthday Amber & Zorro. 2 very special buns and i'm sure you give them as much joy as they they give you :love:

Today we are celebrating the first birthday of Amber and Zorro. I do not know their actual bd, so they want a week long bd celebration to be sure to get a treat on their actual day.

They have two different gotcha days, so thought bd more appropriate because these bunnies were meant to be together.

They make me smile and warm my heart. They are such good bunnies too-fluffy angels from heaven. I will never know why I am allowed these gifts, just glad they are with me.

Clever bunnies - though a month long celebration would be even more likely to catch the day.

Many hoppy returns Amber & Zorro

Amber and Zorro got a visit to Bunny Momma's spa for hair care and massage therapy which they enjoyed, so these fluffy lionheads no longer have hay-head , which is like bed-head. Then they ordered chocolate cream pie for their human bd party guests (me and my spouse). Finally they ordered dandelion greens for themselves and their bunny guests (Heidi and Raven).

Amber and Zorro got a visit to Bunny Momma's spa for hair care and massage therapy which they enjoyed, so these fluffy lionheads no longer have hay-head , which is like bed-head. Then they ordered chocolate cream pie for their human bd party guests (me and my spouse). Finally they ordered dandelion greens for themselves and their bunny guests (Heidi and Raven).
Awhh that sounds adorable! Happy birthday bunnies [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Woow this sounds great. Your rabbits must have had a very lucky day :D Haha I want it too:lol: I wish there was a spa center for rabbits in Turkey :D This is why I love USA :D

Woow this sounds great. Your rabbits must have had a very lucky day :D Haha I want it too:lol: I wish there was a spa center for rabbits in Turkey :D This is why I love USA :D

I am bunny momma, so not a real spa. They got pampered at home. I have never been to a spa, yet would enjoy a back message.

Last edited:
Last evening , after I cleaned litterboxes and added fresh hay, Zorro started to pull and shred the newspaper lining the litterbox and made his own confetti. I wish I got a picture of him running to the food bowl with pieces of shredded paper in his long fur on his head/face/body.
He looked like he partied too much! Who spiked the water bowl? Amber was not amused as she ate the pellets.

I am bunny momma, so not a real spa. They got pampered at home. I have never been to a spa, yet would enjoy a back message.

Hahaha :lol: sorry :D I think you gave them a great birthday. :D When it comes to another language, sometimes I understand the sentence directly and look like an idiot. :D
Also, I wish there was a spa center for rabbits, I think it's a great idea :D

Back