• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I a cruel rabbit owner because I haven't got a 6ft hutch?

She is really beautiful :love::love::love: Thank you for sharing your pics of her with us :D She looks so happy & that 1st pic made my heart want to melt :love:

It is only natural to worry about our pets if we love them, if we didn't I'd think there was something wrong :? She looks like you're doing a great job with her & she's obviously happy & well cared for - a credit to you :)

I feel like this too :( My bun is getting moved into the shed once we get it fixed up but until then I feel bad keeping him a hutch too small :( The conversion starts on wed :D :D

She is beautiful. Looks like she gets plenty of space to run round in.

If you are considering a new hutch, you might also want to think about a playhouse instead or a shed - sometimes they can be picked up for about the same price and if it is raining you can leave them in with plenty of space but allow yourself to spend time in there with them. I have one and think it is much better, they have a lockable cat flap to get in/out of runs.

Look, I said "them" ;) already got her bonded.:lol:

Hi everyone,

Thank-you for your lovely comments now I am much calmer and less worried!!! This is what our pets do to us - cause us a lot of worrying!:lol:

Anyway I would love to have a wendy house or a shed, my parents know that as well however we cannot because we are currently living in a rental bungalow and we're probably going to move again for the next 12 - 18 months. So buying a shed or webdyhouse is not suitable for us as I personally think they are not suppose to de dissembled again as it will knacker it.

Thank-you for your thoughts.

P.S of course when I'm older I will definitley have a massive shed or even a summer house for my bunnies!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Back