• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alvin wants to join the circus :(

awww :( he'll forget soon Donna. poppy once leapt across the vet's room while she was having her nails done - she broke his scissors by kicking as she jumped :shock::shock:

do the wuicks get longer too then? I always imagined they stayed the same length and the rest on the nail went on without them, as it were.

oooooh and the perfect trio of demonous would also include bunnybekkies nibbles :shock::shock::shock::shock:

trying to take over the world! shes actually very quiet today, i think i hurt her feelings lol, shes groomed me today and jumped in my lap!

do the wuicks get longer too then? I always imagined they stayed the same length and the rest on the nail went on without them, as it were.

i thought that too, but she said the longer the nails get without being ground down the longer they get too.. she said its possible they will shink again if i get him clipped atleast every 3 months.. so fingers crossed huh :D

when snowy went for her first ever check up...she pretended to be all still and loverly while vet stroked her then promptly lept up onto vets head...so funny but not if you know what i mean then lept down and ran round the room.... its ok your not a bad bunny mum...and claws are tricky to cut especially with a wriggly rabbit!

when snowy went for her first ever check up...she pretended to be all still and loverly while vet stroked her then promptly lept up onto vets head...so funny but not if you know what i mean then lept down and ran round the room.... its ok your not a bad bunny mum...and claws are tricky to cut especially with a wriggly rabbit!

its not so much the cutting its knowing when they need cut im struggling with.. ive looked all over google for pics on what normal should look like but i cant find anything :(

so ill just book em in every 3 months and hopefully that should be enough :oops:

its not so much the cutting its knowing when they need cut im struggling with.. ive looked all over google for pics on what normal should look like but i cant find anything :(

so ill just book em in every 3 months and hopefully that should be enough :oops:

mine need cutting next week at their at the 'cutting length' at the mo, il get a piccie if you want and then an after piccie so u can see the difference :)

its especially hard with black bunnies!

have you tried looking for the quick with a torch?

My Milo is a jumper - when it comes to the vets, I have to hold him in a sort of headlock while the vet does whatever. Yet in his run he will lay down for ages while you stroke him. It must be the vets that brings out the demon in them:lol:

Shadow once jumped from the table, to my chest, to mums shoulders, tried to get on her head before leaping from her head to the floor :shock:

Mum was screaming at the "gremlin" in her hair and the vet was just like "oooh oh ooh oh no" :roll::lol::?

:wave::wave:Norty, springy Alvin:lol::lol:
When doing bunny nails try splaying out the foot, so where the nails come to the edge of the foot-fur , trim the nails to the edge of the fur:D Do you know what I mean?? I know what I mean:lol::lol:

Julia and her very well behaved bunniesxx:D:D

Back