• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alternative Easter bunnies

I can see one hopping over to Jane's to join Big Bunny....

I would love a family of them in my garden. If only...although they are probably cheaper than the real thing. No vaccination, neutering, digging, mess, hay...

For anyone who is tempted, there's £20 off non-sale items over £100 if you sign up.

They are cute. I'm confused by the 'suitable for outdoor use but we recommend you store inside' though!

They are cute. I'm confused by the 'suitable for outdoor use but we recommend you store inside' though!
Polyethylene doesn't do well in harsh temperature changes (like we're hving now, warm days/cold nights) or UV or frost or dust, which is why plastic garden furniture goes brittle over time, andd you don't want that if you've forked out >£1000 for a family of these. I mean, you'd HAVE to get the whole family, and a tree table! Not sure about the metallics :lol:

Back