• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Almost in tears

Oh I should really introduce myself before posting but I just wanted to say well done for rescueing her, I am so pleased for her, and so glad for your sake that her teeth are OK :)

She is a lucky bunny.

Thank you! :wave:
Welcome to RU by the way, :lol: nice to meet you! :thumb:

She's done so well today considering she has never been to the vets bless her, I could see she was quite stressed by car ride and being stuck in traffic was a nightmare. :roll:

She hasn't ventured out yet, anxious to see her nibble something though...

To think, someone else was supposed to collect her the day before but never showed up. :shock: Phoebe was meant to be. :love: I jokingly said to hubby that I was going to name her Octavia, it's got 'Oct' for October in there and it also means 8th child... She is bunny no.8... One look from hubby and I had to laugh - it's ok, I'm calling her Phoebe... He liked it too. ;)

Awww poor bun! Glad she shes ok! Didn't take long for a needy bunnie to find its way to you! :D

It's funny how things work out... Was so disappointed by not being the right home for another RU bunny but what will be will be. ;)

I think hubby is busy drawing up a contract that makes me promise no more bunnies... :lol: 8 is the limit...

Oh she's such a cutie! I'm so pleased that she's OK :thumb: she'll come on leaps and bounds now that she's got such an excellent bunny mummy!

It's funny how things work out... Was so disappointed by not being the right home for another RU bunny but what will be will be. ;)

I think hubby is busy drawing up a contract that makes me promise no more bunnies... :lol: 8 is the limit...

It is funny how its worked out as if you had of had the other bun you wouldnt have had room for another! Plus the other bunny was safe and you have saved this one think that makes her a bit more special! It seems it really did happen for a reason :D

Oh she's such a cutie! I'm so pleased that she's OK :thumb: she'll come on leaps and bounds now that she's got such an excellent bunny mummy!

Oh I hope I can live up to that :oops: I'm not the most confident of bunny mummies and I worry... A lot! :lol: But I'm learning all the time. :thumb: bunnies seem happy and healthy... When I was in the vets I also remembered to book Stanleigh and Daisy in for the combi vaccine... Jobs a good un! :thumb:

Awh she's a really pretty girl :love: glad she's safe with you and hopefully she'll start feeling at home really soon, I'm sure she be settled in, stripping the wall paper off and ripping the carpet up in no time :p she must feel so much better with a clean bottom :D

Hope she starts nibbling soon!

:lol::lol::lol: don't mention that to my OH or he'll be making one for me. Except he means no more pets...EVER! :shock: He's mean :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: don't mention that to my OH or he'll be making one for me. Except he means no more pets...EVER! :shock: He's mean :lol:

Surely they're just guidelines though :lol: after I got Apricot and Ginger my Hubby said no more pets, but then I got Dandy and Beano and then 2 goats :lol::lol::lol:

Love the bit about the receptionist realising that you were Reggies mum and letting you come in!!!

She looks beautiful :love: (Snowflake agrees).

I do believe animals come into our lives for a reason. Shadowfax definitely came to me for a reason and because of her my pair's bond is soo much stronger. :love: It makes me so happy seeing Shadowfax so content in her new home with her new friends.

Sending lots of eating vibes. Don't worry too much about her not eating much, it took a while for me to get Shadowfax to eat. She would only eat grass, wouldn't touch hay and wasn't very enthusiastic about her pellets. I just pestered her until she finally realised that hay was food. :thumb:

Can you offer her some herbs? Or forage?

Surely they're just guidelines though :lol: after I got Apricot and Ginger my Hubby said no more pets, but then I got Dandy and Beano and then 2 goats :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:if it was my ex then I'd take no notice, but this ones a bit stricter :? And I already snuck Badger, Blueberry and Blackavar in without telling him so I can't really push it just yet. Maybe in a few years :lol:

Back