• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

allen & page

i ordered the allen and page from a guy localy but he had to order it in first..he said it was fresher that way anyhow..took 10 days and the lady he does the delivery sytem with charged me a quid or a quid 50p for delivery to my door and £6.20 for the 20kg sack!
i didnt want he huge sack but i hoped it wouldgo fast enough..after all the amount of science selctive i used togo hrough even after having such a tight restriction on food!
neither one seems to eat much of it but it does go down.a bit..frenchie bertie doesnt consu,e as much as i thought!

i had no choice but to get the 20kg breeder and grower sack for baby frenchiewillow and i got it from the titmuss site..it was right before easter and it turned up at 5.30pm on the thirssday and i was told no more deliveries tillt he following tuseday! arghh i was lucky! and yes the delivery takes it up to the £13

Flick said:
Sorry, but just to go off the topic... hello to the Burton & Branston people!

I have just bought my first bag of Allen and Page - Phoenix Pet Foods in Swadlincote ordered it on for me and they do bags of farm meadow hay that my bunnies go crazy for!

Never heard of Phoenix, where are they? Did they charge extra for ordering it for you?

I'd just like to ask...

Where do you get yours from?

I had to order mine off the net, so it cost £13 with delivery :?

What vets do you recommend?

I use Stefan Smith vets, not had a problem with them, have a friend uses the one in Woodville, I think its Woodland, she is happy with them.

Have you used any bunny boarding nearby?

Thanks

there is Derby bunny haven, but I have never been or know anyone that has, so I would check it out first

tupperwarequeen said:
Flick said:

I have just bought my first bag of Allen and Page - Phoenix Pet Foods in Swadlincote ordered it on for me and they do bags of farm meadow hay that my bunnies go crazy for!

Never heard of Phoenix, where are they? Did they charge extra for ordering it for you?

I'd just like to ask...

I had to order mine off the net, so it cost £13 with delivery :?

I use Stefan Smith vets, not had a problem with them, have a friend uses the one in Woodville, I think its Woodland, she is happy with them.

Thanks

there is Derby bunny haven, but I have never been or know anyone that has, so I would check it out first

Thanks for the reply Tupperwarequeen!

Phoenix Pet Foods are in Swadlincote

The big bag of Allen and Page they ordered in specially for me and it was only £8 :D It did take a few weeks for them to get it in though as they had to put the order in 3 times before their supplier brought them, so I would say to order it in advance. Having said that I'm not sure I'm going to get it all used before the best before date (I am going to trial it with the Science Selective they have at the moment ans see how they get on), so if your interested in sharing some pm me.

Somebody else mentioned they have used Derby Bunny Haven. I've not needed to use anywhere yet but is good to know the options!

Flick said:

I'd just like to ask...

Thanks

I'm not using A&P yet...

I use Grange Hill in Lichfield, slightly more expensive than other places but I trust them completely so don't mind paying the tad extra

Ozzy goes to a friend's as I tried somewhere near Tamworth and Ozzy came home with bad mites :(

XxX

Ozzy'sMummy said:
Flick said:

I'd just like to ask...

Thanks

I'm not using A&P yet...

I use Grange Hill in Lichfield, slightly more expensive than other places but I trust them completely so don't mind paying the tad extra

Ozzy goes to a friend's as I tried somewhere near Tamworth and Ozzy came home with bad mites :(

XxX

Thanks for the info.

Ozzy'sMummy said:
http://www.iams.com/en_BI/jhtmls/registration/FPP_MeasuringCups/sw_Registration_page.jhtml?li=en_BI&bc=I&pi=259

There ya go :)

I got the cat and dog one (i had to make up having a cat and dog :oops: ) but the cat one is the best size to use :)

XxX

Thank you!!! I got mine this morning (at half 7 on a Saturday?! may I add!!)

Charlotte x

Flick said:
Phoenix Pet Foods are in Swadlincote - By the car park on the left after passing the Magic Attic - Do you know Swad at all?

is that the car park opposite Kwik Save? If so I think I know the shop, just never knew the name :roll:

It did take a few weeks for them to get it in though as they had to put the order in 3 times before their supplier brought them, so I would say to order it in advance. Having said that I'm not sure I'm going to get it all used before the best before date (I am going to trial it with the Science Selective they have at the moment ans see how they get on), so if your interested in sharing some pm me.

I am ok at the moment thanks (got a whole sack delivered just over a week ago), but maybe we could go halves on the next bag?

If you are near Swad we should meet up for a coffee and a natter - I live in EDITED :wink:

trance said:
I get mine from bunnymail, they repack from their stock and it has a best before date on it.
I only mix it in with my usual as buns here are very fussy. :roll:

I stock A and P and live in Rugby or if you need a 20kg sack you can get it from Marrowell Farm in West Haddon. :D :D

tupperwarequeen said:
Flick said:
Phoenix Pet Foods are in Swadlincote - By the car park on the left after passing the Magic Attic - Do you know Swad at all?

is that the car park opposite Kwik Save? If so I think I know the shop, just never knew the name :roll:

It did take a few weeks for them to get it in though as they had to put the order in 3 times before their supplier brought them, so I would say to order it in advance. Having said that I'm not sure I'm going to get it all used before the best before date (I am going to trial it with the Science Selective they have at the moment ans see how they get on), so if your interested in sharing some pm me.

I am ok at the moment thanks (got a whole sack delivered just over a week ago), but maybe we could go halves on the next bag?

If you are near Swad we should meet up for a coffee and a natter :wink:

Good idea, send me a pm and we can arrange something

is there anyone local to share with

I live in oldham, and was thinking of buying a sack of A+P from titmuss, as I can't find any local stockists but having only one rabbit at the minute and thinking of a maximum of two, the food will not get used quick enough.

anyone willing to share a 20kg sack

If anyone in South Yorkshire wants A+P we stock it here and can split into a smaller sack if required, or you are welcome to come and fill your own container

Back