• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allan and Page Pellets....

I think I'll give them a go... the low price making me question it. I will still give SS as treats if they do change over onto A&P. Thanks every one! :wave:

Excell is so moresome I dont think you'd ever get them onto A&P with the 50/50 method. Mine resisted it that way too.

If I remember correctly I stopped the Excell completely and gave them plenty of hay and small amounts of A&P building it up as it was accepted. All sorted within a few days although I left my old girl (at the time) on the Excell.

Economically it makes sense to feed it if you have any number of rabbits. I always recommend Excell for 1 or 2 rabbits but mine thrive on A&P.

To jazz it up a bit I used to mix it 3:1 with A&P Herb and Fibre but my supplier is struggling to get that atm and they still eat the Natural with no problem.

Worth persevering with - good luck

xx

touie got mine for me the other week and the best by date is for mid june.

usually 3 months....keep it in the paper sack in a cool dry place..ours is in a plastic box on wheels with vents and its in the cooler part of our lounge.

Back