• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie's not a well boy :(

huge sigh of relief from me:D maybe it was a protest for making have a nasty injection. glad he's eating. nose rubs to him & bubbles:)

Just caught up with this so glad he seems to be feeling better, little rascal causing big panics! Just in case vibes for total recovery :D

Awwh! Bless him. So glad he seems to be eating again now, they like to keep us on our toes dont they?? Sending nose rubs for little Alfie :love: xXx

Well he's still eating and has started humping Bubbles again..... :lol::lol::lol: I'm keeping them in tonight to keep an eye on him, but fingers crossed I think he's over whatever it was.

Well he's still eating and has started humping Bubbles again..... :lol::lol::lol: I'm keeping them in tonight to keep an eye on him, but fingers crossed I think he's over whatever it was.

Oh just typical !! :lol:

So pleased that he is feeling better xx

:lol::lol::lol: Oh yes, he's 'reminding Bubbles just how manly he is' as I type. :oops::oops: Bubbles has given up trying to hop away and just lets him get on with it, bless her.

He seems absolutely fine this morning, Sarah, thanks for asking. :love::love: I've put them back outside now because Bubbles hated being inside & wouldn't venture out of the crate - she was just trapped in there being humped. :roll: :lol: He's still munching away and I'm much happier with him today.

I kind of feel silly for rushing him to the vets now after only a couple of hours of him seeming unwell :oops: but I couldn't take a chance with my favourite little man. I'm sure he just fancied another trip out in his posh carrier. :lol::lol:

Back