• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie & Bubbles doing absolutely nothing

Thanks all. :love::love:

The sun came out this afternoon and we had more of the same - no point in me posting photos though as they'd be identical to these ones! :lol::lol:

Oh.....my.......goodness. What an amazingly cute pair, so chilled and happy!:love::love::love::love::thumb:

I have to say though, if there was grass like that, none of mine would stop munching to sunbathe! :lol:

Awe happiness is bunnies dozing in the sunshine :love::love: could they be any cuter. I love that video of them rolling on the dirt thats one of my fav RU vids!! I think you should post it again!!! I need to show Daisy the picture of Bubbles and let her know the hay only diet will be worth it in the end :lol:

I need to show Daisy the picture of Bubbles and let her know the hay only diet will be worth it in the end :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Bubbles also recommends that Daisy finds herself a greedy husband to scoff all the food before she can get a look in! :roll: I'll have a look for the video. ;)

Back