• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie 17/10/04 -25/10/08

Maizy

Mama Doe
I will never know why you were called away so suddenly, my special little man, always so full of life and never one to miss a food opportunity! That's why I knew something was wrong, when you didn't bounce out to meet meet me for dinner.:cry: You slipped away so quickly in my arms, I only hope I didn't let you down in any way.
We spent so long looking for a bun wife for you after losing Phoebee last year, but sadly you didn't find anyone else, so you were clearly a one bun boy. We have decided to lay you with Phoebee and I hope she met you at the bridge and are together once again.
There is a huge hole in my heart today and I am in tears writing this. You were loved so much, there are just no words.
You will never know just how much joy you brought into my world and I hated seeing you on your own. I just hope you were happy in your final months.
I love and miss you terribly, binky free my sweet little boy.:cry:

With your sisters and brother
Rabbits081.jpg

With your beloved Phoebee
300806011.jpg

Alfie.jpg

Back