• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*ahem* Alfie has an announcement

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
He and his new friend, McMuffin (Muffin for short) are getting along really well and moved out into the kennel/run yesterday. :love::love:

They only have a small section atm; Alfie is due back at the vet on Monday (and Muffin will obviously be going in with him) so the plan is to start increasing their space gradually from Tuesday if the vet visit doesn't set them back.

I re-painted the kennel/run while they were indoors & laid down new floor mats to help mask any Alfie odour. :lol: It looks a bit bare in the photos but I've got more litter trays, willow toys, seagrass mats etc to go in once they have full run of the place.

ETA: Not sure if the photos are a bit big.... it's been a while since I did this. :oops::lol:

Last edited:
Yay so pleased that the bonding has gone well !! There's a very strange looking Rabbit gazing into the kennel.....................:shock:

Hope Alfie gets on OK at the Vets on Monday xx

I like your flooring, is it rubber matting ? Hope vets goes well. Yes strange bunny that :lol:

Well done Alfie, how could she refuse such a handsome boy. Enjoy your amazing bunnymoon suite

Lol at the strange looking rabbit. :lol::lol: She's got the ears to pass for one.

:love::love: Muffin is very sweet; quite a lot bigger than Alfie but very easy to handle, just as he is. She just sits there and lets you pick her up; I can't quite believe my luck to have two 'easy' bunnies..... :lol::lol:

Pets mum, yep, the flooring is rubber matting; these ones came from Halfords (I think they're just called foam floor mats or similar). I used to have coloured ones down which are a bit prettier but we already had some of these that we'd bought but not used.

He's back at the vet to check on his abscess as the infection now seems to be building up under the stitches rather than in the open wound where we can clean it. It was all going pretty well up until now. :(

Great news, they look lovely together :thumb: I've got the same matting down in my shop, it's great isn't it? got mine from machine mart :thumb:

Àwwww, cute. :love::love::love: Is your strange looking rabbit a French one, French something. My brain today. [emoji38]
Lol, she's a French Bulldog..... I mean a French Bull-rabbit. [emoji38]

Zoobec, the matting is great. I originally laid it as Alfie's hock was a little sore but it also helps keep the run floor dry when it rains and is much more comfortable on my bum than cold patio slabs if I sit out there with them. :)

Lol, she's a French Bulldog..... I mean a French Bull-rabbit. [emoji38]

Zoobec, the matting is great. I originally laid it as Alfie's hock was a little sore but it also helps keep the run floor dry when it rains and is much more comfortable on my bum than cold patio slabs if I sit out there with them. :)

Ahh yes, the French bullrabbit.

Back