• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

After everything else, it looks like we are going to lose Bunty.

So very, very sorry for your loss. :cry:

Sending you lots of love and hugs; you did the very, very best for your girly - you listened to her and I'm positive she knew it too, bless her.

Binky free at the bridge Bunty.xxx

So so sorry to hear u have lost your beautiful girl, you did all you could for her and did the right thing in the end for her, just doesn't feel like it for you. Binky free beautiful Bunty xxxxx

So sorry you have lost your beautiful girl, take comfort in the fact she had a happy and well loved life with you. Sleep tight little one.x.x.

I'm so sorry :( You gave Bunty a final act of love - letting her go peacefully - and sometimes that's all we can do. You did everything you could have done to help her, and I hope, in time, you can take comfort in that.

Binky free sweet Bunty.

Take care, Buntypops x

Thank you so much everyone, it's made me feel a lot better knowing other people care and understand. I'm locked away in my bedroom at the moment because I can't face sitting downstairs with an empty space where she should be. I keep thinking she's still there and I go to talk to her. Absolutely heartbreaking xx

I can't thank you all enough for your well wishes, I was having an operation yesterday so was kind of nice to be thinking of something else. Back home today resting and I keep waking up thinking 'oh must go fuss bunty or get her a treat'... Kind of lucky I'm pretty much stuck in bed I don't think I could face looking at her house and toys etc right now xx

Back