• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

After being on this forum for a few months...

I was topping my dish up to the top morn and nite till left a post on here 2 days ago about crockett having sticky poos (on excel changing to allen and page ) and dirty bum i have now cut back to a handful in the morn and one at nite thats for primrose as well.

ps crocketts bum as nearly all cleared up:D

Mine have 2 coffee scoops each, in the morning and at bedtime.
They're both on the bigger side (around the 4-5 kilo area) and are on excel lite (cause Blue is a fattie). I'm thinking of putting Ollie onto the normal excel though...she seems a bit little for a frenchie doe.
How much does Ollie weigh?B only weighs 4.6kg & no matter how much she eats she wont put on weight.She has as much excel pellets that she will eat in 30minutes,4hours worth of veg in evening & loads & loads of hay in between.:)

Rabbits are very good at the doey-eyed 'Mum I am starving and you haven't fed me for aaaaaaaages, and I MUST have more food, give it to me now...' type of thing.
Don't believe a word of it!:roll:

Back