• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice please from outdoor bunn folk!

Ours get their pellets, fresh hay and water/litter trays changed around 9am, then when i get home at 4pm i check them all and give them a handful of fresh hay again, then i give them their veg around 8/9pm and shut them up in their sheds/hutches for the night :) They would be so angry if i fed them once a day only! :shock: I couldnt imagine not going down the garden 3 times :oops: Its kind of a routine now :D xXx

I'm starting to feel guilty not that mine only see me twice a day. I go to folks house straight from work though so they see me in the morning, and then at about 6.30 or 7. But they do come in then and play with me in the kitchen/hall for a good while. I brush them then, feel their butts to make sure they're clean etc give Little Lola her daily cuddle - more for me than for her I think. Benson would run a mile if I tried to cuddle him! And he does!

I'm a teacher though so they are sick looking at me during my holidays! They seem like very happy, well adjusted bunns so hopefully I'm doing a good job as a bunny mummy. They follow me around like little chicks following a mother hen!

About 7.30am I go out and open them up and stick a carrot through the bars for each of them. Then at night after work they get their pellets/additional veg. Hay is topped up as and when needed. They are closed up again around 9ish.

...... and they usually get a wee treat/fenugreek crunchie whenever I'm passing.

I really miss having them inside, it's rubbish in the winter with the dark nights because I don't get to interact with them as much as I do in summer or when they were house bunnies. :(

About 7.30am I go out and open them up and stick a carrot through the bars for each of them. Then at night after work they get their pellets/additional veg. Hay is topped up as and when needed. They are closed up again around 9ish.

...... and they usually get a wee treat/fenugreek crunchie whenever I'm passing.

I really miss having them inside, it's rubbish in the winter with the dark nights because I don't get to interact with them as much as I do in summer or when they were house bunnies. :(

Now YOU I like!! Lets look forward to the summer together and pine for our bunnies when we're in the house and they're outside!! I feel your pain Scottish friend!!!!

Back