• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

advice needed...Update pg 21 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
she said she had one and the woman come to the door with the mother of the litter and 4 littler mates so the baby has been taken from its mom at only 6 weeks :cry:

she said she had one and the woman come to the door with the mother of the litter and 4 littler mates so the baby has been taken from its mom at only 6 weeks :cry:

Grr:evil: That's what age I got Scooch and Joey (didn't know better at the time) they managed okay at that age but still :cry: I really want to kill this woman. How can people treat animals like this?! When Scooch's water bottle leaked during the night and I woke up and it was empty I felt guilty for days :shock: What I can't believe is how stupid she is knowing she hasn't got the money for a pet and waiting A WEEK before giving it FOOD!!!!!! What the hell!
Can you go round in the morning maybe??

You have been very calm so far i would have done far worse. You can not blame yourself. If she hasnt got any food the rspca must step in musten they. A local person to me forgot to feed the rabbits for about a wk or so and of course they died the rspca stepped in and prosicuted them. The persons excuse was that she was ill and couldnt get to the hutch what a load of:censored: I think they got a 5 year ban and was fined

I might be able to but I am not sure she came on msn saying her rabbit's mouth is bleeding after her daughter tried to push a pencil in the poor rabbits mouth she said she hasn't got any money for the vets so she is just leaving it :cry::cry:

I just hope the bunny will survive the night :cry:

she only wanted a rabbit because she saw my rabbit and how lovely she was I feel terrible :cry:

You have been very calm so far i would have done far worse. You can not blame yourself. If she hasnt got any food the rspca must step in musten they. A local person to me forgot to feed the rabbits for about a wk or so and of course they died the rspca stepped in and prosicuted them. The persons excuse was that she was ill and couldnt get to the hutch what a load of:censored: I think they got a 5 year ban and was fined

I know i probably would have punched her the mood she's put me in and I don't even know her!!!!! Yeah I think maybe tomorrow or something give them a call tell them what she is feeding them her excuse for not getting it real food and it most likely has awful accomdations probably a teeeny tiny hutch they have to do something or I've lost faith in them.

Dumpling

You have been very calm so far i would have done far worse. You can not blame yourself. If she hasnt got any food the rspca must step in musten they. A local person to me forgot to feed the rabbits for about a wk or so and of course they died the rspca stepped in and prosicuted them. The persons excuse was that she was ill and couldnt get to the hutch what a load of I think they got a 5 year ban and was fined

I have phoned the RSPCA and they said until the rabbit goes without food they cannot do anything :(

I might be able to but I am not sure she came on msn saying her rabbit's mouth is bleeding after her daughter tried to push a pencil in the poor rabbits mouth she said she hasn't got any money for the vets so she is just leaving it :cry::cry:

I just hope the bunny will survive the night :cry:

she only wanted a rabbit because she saw my rabbit and how lovely she was I feel terrible :cry:

SHE WHAT?!?!?!??!?!??!?1 OMFG OMFG!! Right I am in a full uproar right now Is there no way you can get to her house and take it? Or offer to take it in the morning maybe drop it in an animal rescue ???? Tell her this is bloody awful...

just phoned her she said its only a rabbit it doesn't need a vet I said how would you like it if i poked you with a pencil then she hung up

i am trying to still be friends so I can help the rabbit

just phoned her she said its only a rabbit it doesn't need a vet I said how would you like it if i poked you with a pencil then she hung up

i am trying to still be friends so I can help the rabbit

What a stupid bloody *****!!!!!! :censored::evil::evil::evil::evil: Seriously call them RSPCA tomorrow and tell them it's went without food and she doesn't PLAN on buying food for another week, and about the pencil poking and also about the hamster they had? Maybe they might realise then that this is a person who should NOT own animals.

she is on msn saying its eating the PIZZA and BUTTERCUPS :shock: which are harmful for rabbits I told her to get some dandelions and grass she said there is no need :cry: I walk 30 mins to the nearest field to get some dandelions and grass for Honey as I live in a flat she has a garden and could give the best life but no she decides to choose the horrible life for the rabbit.

I asked whats the hutches dimensions she said 2ft X 1ft X 1ft :shock: I told her the minimum is 5ft X 2ft X 2ft but bigger the better she said a rabbit doesn't need that much room :cry:

I feel angry but sad I just don't know what to do but if I keep calm then I will have better chance of getting to see the rabbit and keeping an eye on it

I complained when she had the hamster no one came out then and now I cannot get through to the RSPCA :cry:

try them tomorrow morning hun and MAKE them listen be very stern the kid will probably be in bed soon anyways (hopefully!:shock:) You're doing so great so far don't give up. If the bunny is taken off her will you take it or give it to a good rescue?

she is on msn saying its eating the PIZZA and BUTTERCUPS :shock: which are harmful for rabbits I told her to get some dandelions and grass she said there is no need :cry: I walk 30 mins to the nearest field to get some dandelions and grass for Honey as I live in a flat she has a garden and could give the best life but no she decides to choose the horrible life for the rabbit.

I asked whats the hutches dimensions she said 2ft X 1ft X 1ft :shock: I told her the minimum is 5ft X 2ft X 2ft but bigger the better she said a rabbit doesn't need that much room :cry:

I feel angry but sad I just don't know what to do but if I keep calm then I will have better chance of getting to see the rabbit and keeping an eye on it

That *****....I swear...I hate this woman!! If she's ever over in Belfast lemme know so I can punch her square in the face :evil:lol yeah keeping calm is good I salute you dunno how you do it. Just try the RSPCA tomorrow you really are doing very well

Oh dear, this is very distressing. This animal is clearly being abused but I dont know what to suggest, if the RSPCA wont do anything, what else is there if she wont listen to you. Im really upset about whats happening to this poor animal and Im a third party so I really feel for you in the situation that you're in, you must feel so helpless:cry::cry:

I would take it in until finding a rescue or might keep it I am not sure yet

Her daughter doesn't go to sleep until around midnight she will fall asleep on the sofa then wake up after a while her mom doesn't go to bed until 4am poor bunny :cry:

I would take it in until finding a rescue or might keep it I am not sure yet

Her daughter doesn't go to sleep until around midnight she will fall asleep on the sofa then wake up after a while her mom doesn't go to bed until 4am poor bunny :cry:

There's also clearly parenting issues as well. Maybe you should report the mother to social services:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back