• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Adopting Pirate

bond

im not going to bond her.....she is happy as she is now, and plus, the lady at the welfare has asked me not to try and bond her or have her spayed. she will get plenty of love here with me!

Re: bond

Bhm1712 said:
im not going to bond her.....she is happy as she is now, and plus, the lady at the welfare has asked me not to try and bond her or have her spayed. she will get plenty of love here with me!

I know the lady at the rescue doesn't agree with routine spaying, however, research has shown 85% of unspayed female rabbits will develop uterine cancer so it's recommended on health grounds if nothing else. Of course it's your decision, but please do your own research before making the decision not to spay her. My vet told me if she had a female rabbit she would definitely spay her which made my decision for me.

Do you have any pics of Pirate, I'd love to see her settled and happy - she was so deserving of a permanent home :love:

pics

i will post some up tonight! i have taken a few already!

she has learned to jump in and out her hutch by herself when the doors are open and she never wants to go back in now! she is a cheeky bun. she has started to run up to me and bury her head into my hand if im on the floor, which i presume means she wants stroking!

Back