• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

absolutely furious Pic added ready for new home

so sorry Elaine for getting you in a panic, I have just realised that I was thinking about frontline :oops: :oops: :oops:

how is he today and what is he called :?:

elaine said:
double checked with my local vet and yes the stronghold is ok as it is used for flystrike and skin conditions so I can breath easy

We were given Stronghold by our vets (they are very good) for Willow when he had mites. It is safe for bunny use.
Sending healing vibes for the little bun.

Thats awful :evil:

BUT...the PSDA are not a rescue, so they could not have looked after the bunn long term...but they should still be willing to give him treatment before passing on to you. I've always heard and found them to be really good as an organisation :?

just to update people he is settled really well and is eating for england and his eye is looking slightly better his sores will take a long time but will get there eventually

please keep us all up dated :D think we all feel for this poor little guy ! have you given him a name ?
would love to see pics of him once he's better - to see his progress

madysmummy said:
please keep us all up dated :D think we all feel for this poor little guy ! have you given him a name ?
would love to see pics of him once he's better - to see his progress

Think he's called Doug :) So Pleased for the little man .. He so deserves this chance :D X

Sad news I am afraid...

Bobby went to have his teeth checked and his eyes and be neutered and did not survive the anaethetic, I am gutted as he was doing so well and was such a loving rabbit,
this is only the 2nd rabbit I have lost in 18 months of neutering

Elaine

Oh nooo :cry: poor we lad has been through such a lot and it ends like this :( aww :( R.I.P lil one...Least you were greatly cared for during the end... sleep tight :( .

Whoever done this should be the one 6 foot under :twisted:

Back