• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Absolute disaster here U/D she's gone

Sorry it all went from bad to worse :( Sending best wishes for no infections and quick healing for poor Skye!

Thanks Emma and ta for the vet recommendation you gave a while ago, they have made it a lot more bearable :) Fiona is very taken with Skye, think she wanted to keep her! :lol:

Oh yes Fiona is one of the new good vets I really like her she was so good when Merlin passed away. Bless her wanting to keep her.

I just got home from wok ready to take her to her post op check and she's gone. I don't understand, it wasn't major surgery and she was so bright yesterday.

I can't believe she never got the chance to be happy again

and that I am without rabbits for the first time in nearly ten years, i feel empty, their stuff is everywhere reminding me

Nooooo. I'm so very sorry. You must be so shocked.

I'm so sorry Skye went through this and you are now coming to terms with her loss, it's just not fair. :cry:

This is just awful. You must be feeling absolutely devastated. It must have been the shock possibly. How sad :cry:

I just got home from wok ready to take her to her post op check and she's gone. I don't understand, it wasn't major surgery and she was so bright yesterday.

I can't believe she never got the chance to be happy again

and that I am without rabbits for the first time in nearly ten years, i feel empty, their stuff is everywhere reminding me

:shock: :cry:

I am so very sorry :cry:

I'm really sorry :( I can't even imagine the shock when she was recovering so well . Its so unfair.

Sweet dreams little Syke & a loving reunion with Apache xx

I am so sorry, my heart dropped when I saw the title I feel awful for you. Thinking of you xx

Sorry to hear that she has gone. At least she came home and had some 'normal' time eating hay and having a run around. Bless her.

Back