• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

aarrrhrhrhrhrhrhrhhaaahhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrh *EXPLODES WITH RAGE*

I saw the hutch mans thread, I posted on it with a little advice too! :wave: I think it's great that he actually listened. So many people just get the advice, decide it's too much work and p*** off again. :roll::lol:

I don't think I really want to refer this woman to RU :oops: I've moaned about her in several threads and frankly, I think she's one of those people that just will not change. I'm pretty sure if I sent her a link for here, she'd do as she did with the MMC website, say she agrees with everything written and then carry on the way she is regardless and never look at the site again.

Since I joined RU I find I notice these irresponsible people even more. You guys have turned me into a welfare monster! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Would you believe this lovely lady has ignored my email. :roll: I am so gutted.... :lol:

She's just relisted her 'Easter rabbits' so I've stuck a 'Make Mine Chocolate' advert directly above it with the MMC posters on there as pictures and a quick moan about the facts. That'll please her. ;)

Back