• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A special request

I'm so so sorry Lazylops. What a total barsteward (say the word fast and they you realise its a polite way of saying a naughty word :D ).

I'm sorry that I can't offer them a home myself but I really hope you find a forever home soon. You don't deserve this. :oops:

If you ever need a chat you know where I am. :bunny:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

arent they very sweet, wish i had the room left for them, but am looking forward to getting bertie......

sorry annie i did not realise you were talking about you, sorry sweetheart,i hope organizing the travel arrangments wont make your life more difficult.

hope to talk to you very soon
eve x

just trying to do my bit, bertie will be number 12 and i am gonna give it a rest until some are bonded, shame i have so many in quarentine otherwise i might have been able to take the other two, but having the garden started soon so until then its my lot. but lottie here tommorrow wah........

bunnylove said:
arent they very sweet, wish i had the room left for them, but am looking forward to getting bertie......

And I'm very much looking forward to my new home. I promise I'm litter trained. Well...mostly. :?

Have you got any pictures of your set-up Eve? How they all live together and stuff. I remember you said the bulk of them live outside? I wanna see piccies! :D

Bertie said:
bunnylove said:

And I'm very much looking forward to my new home. I promise I'm litter trained. Well...mostly. :?

cant wait until you get here bertie wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maaike_Butter said:
Have you got any pictures of your set-up Eve? How they all live together and stuff. I remember you said the bulk of them live outside? I wanna see piccies! :D

i took some pics for annie when getting kymber but deleted them because they were taking up valauble space on my drive so that i could take any more of the buns, but the garden is not started yet they are coming next weds. to re model, so will send pics when its done. and kymber is the only house bun, i wanted to put him out side buns dave my o/h is really attached and has said hes staying in, i am still gonna intro him to the rest of the pack thou.

thank you all for your support it is gratefully received in this situation.

the boys are neutered and vaccinated and in good health. They have two five foot hutches which are joined together, however, these hutches need to have extra protection if they are to go outside as they aren't waterproof, the wood isnt up to it. The right person could take these to keep the boys in together as it is loads of space for them and they are a lively young pair.

Thank you Romy, you have been brilliant.

Thank you for posting the pictures Towsbuns.

Eve, bless you.

annie x

Back