• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A rabbit that enjoys piano

9dc63cb160dda46b3f35b48f1153146e.jpg

Phoebe says: here's, I poses for my fans

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Daphne you are very beautiful too. How big are /what weight are your buns ?

No idea on weight. They've not been weighed since they were spayed (12 & 16 weeks) they're now just over a year.

Daphne is quite big? I'd guess at 1.5kg from picking her up.
Phoebe is a bit smaller, probably around 1kg.

Not sure what I can compare them to in the house for actual size. I can measure them? Haha

Maybe picture comparison?

Them during bonding about a year ago:

d0ec0b2025e66f0d38c83109893320a4.jpg

Them last week:

3b4987f8ba9c28d85bba5fdd788dabfc.jpg

awww, love the plantain tongues. Phoebe is a mini Mouse then. I was just interested in their approx size / weight as you said they were mini lops on another thread, I don't know much about these things tbh but Boo was described as a dwarf lop. It all fits, mine are from 2.5 - 3

We think Daphne is a dwarf lop cross. Phoebe is our little mini going by her skull structure etc. Daphne is probably more around 2kg, I'll have to get them weight checked at the next vaccine.

It's quite amusing as Daphne used to be smaller than Phoebe and they've now swapped. It's so cute.

Back