• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A rabbit that enjoys piano

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
So since getting the electric upright, we've noticed Phoebe enjoys laying with her dad while he practices.
She runs to meet him when she notices he's approaching the piano.

-Phoebe running to help daddy at the piano-
75e1af19245810a499a0b220960cfb92.jpg

-phoebe settling down for piano practice time-
239e5f0143b7ae5685730fdb90d71df4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

That's so cute! I remember when I played the piano as a teenager, the dog used to always want to go outside to get away from it! :lol:

Thank you everyone for the comments. She was there for 2 hours in total and only moved as I promised her dinner if she came upstairs.
Aww what a cultured bun! :love:
[emoji38] thank you - daddy is her favourite so if daddy like it, phoebe likes it. (We both loved the though of having a cultured bunny, she's definitely snobby enough)
That's so cute! I remember when I played the piano as a teenager, the dog used to always want to go outside to get away from it! [emoji38]
[emoji38] [emoji38] I remember a similar thing happening when I was learning to play guitar.

Aww! We always have Planet Rock on when we clean the rabbit out. He likes the Rolling Stones and AC/DC best I think :lol:

How have you managed to keep such a light carpet clean with indoor bunnies? When I had buns indoors I had hay and stray poops everywhere. And chewed curtains and settee.

Very cute indeed :love:

Mine always have the chance to leave the room when I start playing the piano (and it can get quite loud :lol:) but they always choose to stay despite sensitive hearing. Same goes for singing - if I were them I would be heading for the hills :lol:

How have you managed to keep such a light carpet clean with indoor bunnies? When I had buns indoors I had hay and stray poops everywhere. And chewed curtains and settee.
They've never been ones to spread their hay around thankfully.
I do get stray poos when phoebe jumps out of her litter tray (She's got really big back feet which tend to flick poos out the tray as she hops out). They've always been perfect with urine but have chewed a few sections of carpet by the front door.
Very cute indeed :love:

Mine always have the chance to leave the room when I start playing the piano (and it can get quite loud [emoji38]) but they always choose to stay despite sensitive hearing. Same goes for singing - if I were them I would be heading for the hills [emoji38]
They lay just outside the door when I start singing. Because if they come into the room I'll stop.

Aww! We always have Planet Rock on when we clean the rabbit out. He likes the Rolling Stones and AC/DC best I think [emoji38]
XD
The girls like it when we put disturbed and mudvayne on, they'll happily lay by the speakers and listen. They run away when I put other music like RnB on

Adorable! :love:

(The only thing Poppy liked about my electric piano was the tasty cables [emoji38] )
Awh. I'm sure given the chance the girls would like the cable too but it's safe behind the piano. We have had to build a wooden board to go across the big speaker that's at the front on the piano, floor level to stop them chewing it.
Especially as OH is returning this one to get a different one.

Back