• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A little Eddification

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Today's handiwork . He's an absolute rotter:lol:

R3PbPusl.jpg

2fKFbKwl.jpg

2vC1pj6l.jpg

nPifKZTl.jpg

Naughty Eddy! I hope this isn't his way of critiquing your renovation work!

He really is Scipio's kindred spirit. He's been busy attacking the MPH bunny manor. I've tried to explain to him that the company's not around anymore so we won't be able to get another one. But he doesn't listen.

Naughty Eddy! I hope this isn't his way of critiquing your renovation work!

He really is Scipio's kindred spirit. He's been busy attacking the MPH bunny manor. I've tried to explain to him that the company's not around anymore so we won't be able to get another one. But he doesn't listen.
no they don't. Got lots of indignant foot stomping when he found me discovering what he'd done. Like I'm the naughty one :lol:Young boy buns in houses are always like this IME

Oh Eddy, what did you do ? You have a lovely happy home, it doesn't need "improving" its no good trying to look all innocent- we know who dunnit :lol:

This morning my laptop cable (Bob has done a little fix on it)

B1YEhoKl.jpg

Well I guess I deserved it having disclosed his recent antics on a public forum. Its his first cable too. I'm worried for the rest of the house, he is in proper destroy mode & worried for all wires as I expect he now has a taste for them. Probably a great way to disperse the carpet fluff from your mouth

Eddy, you’re doing an excellent job :lol:

Just seen your latest post! We have cable protectors everywhere. Let me know if you want a recommendation. However our foster buns like chewing the protectors when they are in their way x

Oh Eddy! A taste for spicy hay is not to be underestimated!

Rodney alone has taken out a laptop charger and about 4 Internet cables. We have to block off pretty much everything.

We use cage bits because Rodney can't fit his nose through them whereas I expect Eddy could...

We did try the cable protectors but that gave Rodney a taste for plastic, he then moved on to lino, bin liners and dustpans.

Cardboard barriers were quite effective as long as we checked for holes often. We also provide extra sticks when he's in bunstruction mode, so if we catch him at it we annoy him with the stick til he destroys that instead. Then he binkies off the cheeky boy.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

ha ha, thanks for all your comments, I thought you'd enjoy, especially since I just had good bunnies for so long

Oh Eddy! A taste for spicy hay is not to be underestimated!

Rodney alone has taken out a laptop charger and about 4 Internet cables. We have to block off pretty much everything.

We use cage bits because Rodney can't fit his nose through them whereas I expect Eddy could...

We did try the cable protectors but that gave Rodney a taste for plastic, he then moved on to lino, bin liners and dustpans.

Cardboard barriers were quite effective as long as we checked for holes often. We also provide extra sticks when he's in bunstruction mode, so if we catch him at it we annoy him with the stick til he destroys that instead. Then he binkies off the cheeky boy.

This made me laugh so much

Your right I expect, he'd get his nose through the smallest gap - he has tiny stature & a pointy face

Joey would binky when he was up to mischief. Eddy just glares & stomps, I think he lives in an alternate universe

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

careless squid I got no idea how I managed to quote you but add to your text as though it was your own :lol: Think eddy is working all my mental mechanisms :lol: phase 3 of world domination as I understand it

Back