• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for Fudgie/ Update!

I am so pleased to you SLH but I also understand the emotions you feel. Your heart drives you to do what is best for fudgie - which is what makes you the caring loving caregiver you are as you are putting Fudgies needs abd wellbeing over yours. But also inside you are grieving and you are managing to suppress that sadness for fudgies sake.
And on top of all that, you are experiencing the excitement of not only a new bunny to provide companionship for fudgie, but you are giving Inkie a new and exciting home, filled with love and companionship and safety. Inkie is about to have the most amazing and unexpected happy end to his year with fudgie.
Can’t wait for more updates. :love:

It is wonderful that inky will soon have a loving home after a rough start in life. He will never replace Snoopy, yet it is nice that his tragic loss will help this bunny in need.

:love: I'm just thrilled for Fudgie, Inky .... and you, of course. I hope that seeing Fudgie and Inky snuggled together will warm your heart and help you to heal.

Oh that's wonderful news, and such a lovely thing to do for Fudgie. Inky is such a lucky bunny to be chosen by you xx

I'm so glad you've managed to find a new friend for Fudgie. :love: I'm sure you and Fudgie will give Inky a wonderful, loving new home, and hopefully they'll be very happy together. I hope it can be a bit of a comfort while you grieve Snoopy that you'll at least know Fudgie isn't alone anymore.

Thanks so much for your kind words everyone xx. I know you understand the emotions I'm feeling as you will have gone through it yourselves.

I'm picking Inky up next Thursday. The plan is to give him a couple of days to settle before starting the bonding at the weekend. Fudgie is not going to be happy about being confined in the kitchen for a couple of days!

It will be interesting to see how this bond pans out. Fudgie was definitely the more cooperative one when I bonded her with Snoopy, but this time it will be a boy coming into her territory!

Thanks so much for your kind words everyone xx. I know you understand the emotions I'm feeling as you will have gone through it yourselves.

I'm picking Inky up next Thursday. The plan is to give him a couple of days to settle before starting the bonding at the weekend. Fudgie is not going to be happy about being confined in the kitchen for a couple of days!

It will be interesting to see how this bond pans out. Fudgie was definitely the more cooperative one when I bonded her with Snoopy, but this time it will be a boy coming into her territory!

oh congratulations, i was really hoping you would have success getting Inky!

Good news! I've been approved to adopt Inky! I think it was the picture of the boat that swung it.

It does feel very bittersweet. I'm still very upset over losing Snoopy. But at the same time I get an awful pang in my heart when I look at Fudgie sitting by herself. Poor Inky also had a rotten start in life, dumped by the side of the road, so I'm glad he'll have a chance to have a better life.

Let's just hope the bunnies like each other!

Hi, I’m so happy to hear your getting a bunny friend for your fudgie. I’m sure you will love the new bunny. I know it must be very hard losing your other bunny but I hope it helps you having another & fudgie likes a new friend xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope they get on. Iv not long got a new boy to try bonding with Bella who lost shadow a few weeks ago. They were both girls. Bellas in living room & Morgan kitchen until I try bonding them. I’m dreading the bonding as unfortunately my little girl left the door open & Bella got in the kitchen & they fought! I was right outside so got them apart in about 4-5 seconds. I thought it had ruined it but it was probably a territory thing as this wasn’t the neutral bonding space. I’m hoping to bind them next week & Iv never done it before. I hope it all goes well for you & will be thinking of you & the bunnies xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely news! I know you're still hurting but everything crossed this will be just what Fudgey needs. He is such a special looking bunny - I do like black & whites

J&B's right, I do have a new name planned for Inky. I don't want to jinx the bonding so I'm going to wait until things are looking positive until I unveil it.

oh my, renaming bunnies.....
i think this thread should be merged with the 'what is legal but shouldn't be' thread :lol:

oh my, renaming bunnies.....
i think this thread should be merged with the 'what is legal but shouldn't be' thread :lol:

:lol: I've renamed all of mine. I like them to sound like middle class hippy children

Did you not name Pepper & Tulip?

Back