• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for Boobly Bear

How anyone is brave enough to bond Rabbits belonging to someone else I don’t know !!
I'd do it, but only if I could take the time the buns needed! And no way I'd consider doing it except as a favour etc. :S

Boo using her snuggle bed 'properly' looks wrong for Boo! :lol: :love:

joey&boo [IMG said:
AkA2zC9l.jpg
[/IMG]

I love this photo, she looks so long :) and so comfy :love:

I love this photo, she looks so long :) and so comfy :love:

I think she was after being humped again, taunting him with her pert bottom & lovely long legs:lol:

Boo weight 2.5k, I was told he weighs 2.2k but I reckon he is under 2 easily

keletkezes;7293514[B said:
]I'd do it,[/B] but only if I could take the time the buns needed! And no way I'd consider doing it except as a favour etc. :S

Boo using her snuggle bed 'properly' looks wrong for Boo! :lol: :love:

I'll send em over to you. Please look after Boobly though, she is very precious (of course eddy is precious too but he doesn't have the vulnerability)

I think she was after being humped again, taunting him with her pert bottom & lovely long legs:lol:

Boo weight 2.5k, I was told he weighs 2.2k but I reckon he is under 2 easily

I just want to squeeze that little bum and tickle her feeties!
The pictures you are posting are just mouthwatering. :love:

I think one of the reasons I put off bonding is the "rule" I have been given that you put them together and then don't separate at any point unless fighting... This just isn't practical especially with so many others to care for solo.

You have inspired me J&B, I realise I will have to take the same approach and have several meetings, as time and nerves allow.

I think one of the reasons I put off bonding is the "rule" I have been given that you put them together and then don't separate at any point unless fighting... This just isn't practical especially with so many others to care for solo.

You have inspired me J&B, I realise I will have to take the same approach and have several meetings, as time and nerves allow.
We go with whatever works for the bunnies TBH, Lopsy was such a laid back soul we could leave them to it, but Chibbs is such an absolute cow we had to stop/start but keep them together and separated. At least they didn't kick off every time we increased the space!

I'll send em over to you. Please look after Boobly though, she is very precious (of course eddy is precious too but he doesn't have the vulnerability)
She'd be totally pampered by Matt :love: But it seems you've got it in hand :D

Thank You :love: He has been a nice & gentle boy :love: I'm tempted to squish a strawberry on eddy's nose & see if that tempts Boo to get her tongue at.

I think he likes the house as much as he likes Boo. He is so happy right now he has worked out the stairs. He hasn't been in the bedrooms yet. A free range bunny that makes use of every bit of space is my dream, although he is so fast & inquisitive I have front door paranoia. Boo by the way is totally cool with him in the lounge & it works better for Eddy & I as we can do stuff while she sleeps...& sleeps

He is such a good little hay muncher. I'm thinking him & Boo might like extra stalky next

Are they together 24/7 now?

I keep having the same thoughts about the extra stalky hay :lol: But then I shake myself and think why change something that is clearly working very well. The answer that myself gives every time, is that it would be purely for my interest.

Are they together 24/7 now?

I keep having the same thoughts about the extra stalky hay :lol: But then I shake myself and think why change something that is clearly working very well. The answer that myself gives every time, is that it would be purely for my interest.

no! they haven't been left alone for even 30 seconds :lol: I put them together in the lounge (Boo first) when I'm home from work. before i go to work Boo stays in bedroom (always has as the point of her being in lounge is to have company - i'm tui & froe too much in the mornings )so Eddy gets more rooms to explore til I leave

TBH I do like the stick with it method but as you say its not practical for a lot of people a lot of the time. I think the bunnies know where they are at better. this "bonding" I'm doing now is kinda working so I can get away with it so far:lol: Some bunnies are just so lovely to bond, like Rudey & Mouse just melted together. I mainly need to work on my self confidence now. I know there is no animosity between them, they enjoy closeness. I need to be assured when he moves quickly towards Boo she doesn't become reactive. I feel I need to get her used to his speed:lol: I need to at least start observing from the sofa rather than within hands reach of Boo:lol: i'm glad you're inspired BB. Apparently the daily dates can get frustrating for bunnies (I've read this more than experienced it). That said if this approach feels more manageable for you defo try it. My number one thing is to be calm & encouraging when bonding starts & be aware of vibes / atmospheres. Gosh I sound like a right hippy :lol:
I break so many bonding rules i'm embarassed to talk about it :lol:

Back