• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A french lop or german lop??

BNQ

Looks like i might have to take a trip to B&Q and find out what they have.

Anyone know of any websites that sell sheds? i.e not your big retail chains like b&q and homebase etc etc

I agree, that is one totally gorgeous bun! I dont know whether this site is any use to you, but its called www.shedselect.com. What size shed were you after? There was 3 listed that could be good:
Harris Apex for £249.99 and it was 8ft x 6ft and had a large double window and big door at the front, OR:
Arran Apex for £229.99 which was 6ft x 6ft and had 2 big double doors and a window, OR (maybe too small):
Tresco Apex for £169.99 which was 6ft x 4ft.

Delivery is free, unless you live in inner London, in which case the delivery is £65.00.

All the others I looked at were £250.00 +!!

My wendyhouse is great (Its really more like a shed as its huge, but came with girly curtains and window boxes!!), and I find it alot btr than a hutch as if its snowing/windy/rainy, I can shut the door and put the light on to clean them out! Theres nothing worse than being blown in the face with a pile of smelly straw to make you want to buy a shed! My husband converted mine, and he'd put 2 mesh doors on it so they can still see out in the summer but have the breeze coming through. He also puts perspex up on the outside at winter so they can still see out but they don't get the draft blowing into them. Its got a stable door at the front, which you can leave open, and close on a night, and I also padlock it on a night so its extra secure! I even kept the window boxes, and I end up planting pansies in the summer to brighten it up - and their too high up for the buns to nibble at! :lol:

Back