• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a bunny a a day keeps the doctor away :O)

they are both stunning! Are these all your bunnies?/ I am so jealous:love:

yes except for the orange nethie that belongs to vj a good friend of mine and a member on here
people have been asking about our bunnies we have over 30 so i thought this would be great way to show you ;)

wwwaw! where did you get that little jumping thingyy? :D:)

the jumps were made by a friend of mine as a favour to santa as thats what james and jazzy asked for for xmas last year ;)

awh all your bunnies are :love:

Your daughter is gorgeous too! I Love the photo of her pushing Apple in the pram :love:

xx

that is apples fave pass time jazzy started pushing her in the pram whe apple reached 12 weeks old and jazzy could no longer carry her due to applebeen bigger than her ;)
tomorrow ill introduce you to sportacus his fave pass time is rides in the wheel barrow :lol:

ok today i would like to introduce you to a very sweet sexy boy yet another of jazzys bunnies
meet Sportacus he is a very handsome chap he adores people lives to show he does half sulk if he cant go to a show lol, he love nothing more than to have a ride in the wheelbarrow where most rabbits like the comfort of the dolls pram he loves his red wheel barrow :lol: when he was a younger man he just jumped in but now he need help to get in :roll:
rex021.jpg

rabbits018.jpg

rabbits019.jpg

show001.jpg

results005.jpg

dayinthegarden011.jpg

dayinthegarden009.jpg

I love the light in these photos. Did someone do them for you? I'd love to take mine to a studio I know but it would be far too far and stressful for them so I have to make do with white sheets and flashguns. :?

Anyway, Adidas is gorgeous! :love:

It was like a mini studio, on a table at the show, so in a familiar enviroment. The lights weren't bright :)

Aw lovley pics, I can't get my two to stay still, they think that I want piccies of there bottoms or close ups of their noses:lol:

Aw lovley pics, I can't get my two to stay still, they think that I want piccies of there bottoms or close ups of their noses:lol:

My lot are EXACTLY the same - the minute I get the camera out, they're like "hey mum, what you got there?", "does it flash at us?", "it smells funny, what does it taste like?", so there are lots of pictures of smudgy noses and faces, but no nice pictures of them looking cute!!

Can I ask :oops:. I take it they are all mostly un-neutured? if so, how do you get tha giant and little nethie to just sit there? :shock:

And im still waiting for Adidas :p:love:

Can I ask :oops:. I take it they are all mostly un-neutured? if so, how do you get tha giant and little nethie to just sit there? :shock:

And im still waiting for Adidas :p:love:

you cant have her however feeling her tummy yesterday during health checks me thinks mini baby adidas are on the way ;)

Rowan is quite gay (as jazzywoo knows ;) ):lol:
and to be hounest, I dont think he was expecting it:lol:

yes he is how dare he not be interested in rhieanna :roll:

ok todays bunny is buffy she is a lovely girl she can be such a sweetie and loves ear tickles and nose rubs shes not keen on toys but does like to sit in the garden eating grass and my chives if she thinks she can get away with it :roll:
beckiphotoshoot107.jpg

beckiphotoshoot106.jpg

beckiphotoshoot105.jpg

beckiphotoshoot113.jpg

beckiphotoshoot105-1.jpg

beckiphotoshoot107-1.jpg

beckiphotoshoot116.jpg

todays bunny is davros he is james mini lops and he is so full of mischief he loves the girls and hanging out in the garden his fave food is bananna he loves it his other favourite pass time is eating his prize cards :roll:
results002.jpg

results003.jpg

dayinthegarden021.jpg

dayinthegarden022.jpg

well meet Tardis this is james bunny and hes probably james favourite he is a lovely boy he loves people especially children :love:
rabbits004.jpg

rabbits009.jpg

rabbits006.jpg

beckiphotoshoot019.jpg

beckiphotoshoot018.jpg

Back