• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A beautiful rex to be paired up

She seems to be picky with her boys.

Chrissie is a bit like us humans, some of us are fussy others not so :lol: She will find her man when she is ready.

I have faith in Bluebell pairing up, there is no fighting, just one thumping male who runs as soon as Bluebell moves towards him. She is very gentle and when I startled her a few minutes ago she went chasing after he man to snuggle up to ... he let her for a few minutes then walked off! She is now spread out washing ... so she is relaxed about the whole thing.

Give him another 24 hours and I am sure that things will be a lot more obviously promising.

Going by gut feeling Bluebell will be definately living with a young man with English markings!

We are making positive moves, he is now made a couple approaches to her and then backs off when she leans forward towards him, hopefully as he continues he will realise she is a lovely rabbits, just right for snugling up to.

That's sounding good! I hope they like eachother! Has anything changed? (I've been checking every 30 mins again :lol: my phone bill will be huge! :lol: )

I feel bad for chrissie though!

I feel bad for chrissie though!

Please dont feel bad for her, she will find someone before too long. She is a lovely friendly bun so wont be overlooked for long and will eventually pair up with another rabbit. She needs a very confident male who is longish haired and patient with her.

There are many buns I feel sorry for over Chrissie, who dont get offers of home :cry:

We almost had a lick :D In the past few hours every thing is so much quieter .....

One thing I must say is that they both seem to be nicely litter trained , this is something which usually goes out of the window when bonding bunnies.

Fingers crossed they stay like that :lol:

Janice I have a question - I used vinegar and water solution on the skirting boards and floor and wiped it with kitchen roll. I have febreezed the rug and aired it (and hoovered it lots!). I have sprayed and wiped Barney's hutch, and also bought a new litter tray (which Barney used once before he went to your house - I cleaned it with vinegar after!).

Will that be enough or do I need to do the walls too?!

I can't wait to see if it works out with Barney and Bluebell, I'm so excited! :lol:

This is not a good picture as I was trying not to startle them with the flash, I just missed him putting his head down for a groom, he didnt get it but at least he is now prepared to try for it :lol:

CIMG0036.jpg

Your cleaning expedition should be fine.

Overnight either they have been very quiet or I was so tired I slept through them. I heard them on one occassion and that was it.

This morning they seem so much more relaxed and Barney is happy for Bluebelle to be next to him, when I sprinkled some pellets in the bottom of the cage this morning he was happy to eat the pellets which were under her. Something he would not have done yesterday.

:D I am so pleased for them :D

Joanne will be a happy bunny mum :lol:

Back