• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

28 Myxo Vaccs to be Done on Monday!!..MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

JCO said:
I'm with Simba on that one.
Theres no way I'd willingly leave a safe carrier if there was a Vet with a needle waiting for me!! :shock: :lol: :lol:
Janex

Alfie was the other way completely - he quite happily came out like a good little boy :D Then decided to show his Mummy up completely by refusing to sit still and running around all over the floor! :oops: :oops: :lol:

JCO said:
Diddeen said:
wow well done Jane!!
My two are about to go in for theirs.. will be alot easier than yours tho.. once i persuade them both to go in the carrier anyway :roll: :lol: :lol:

No carriers needed as Cristabel came here!! :D :D
Really didnt fancy transporting 28 Buns!! :shock: :shock:

Janex

well done

i have to take 15 buns (2 are my sister in-laws) to the vets this friday. 8 carriers altogether :shock: my sister in-law is taking me and at least she will help carry the cases as last time my OH took me and he just sat in the car and didnt lift a finger :roll: :roll:

JCO said:
Cristabel and I have just invented a new Olympic Sport

MULTIPLE BUNSTER VACCINATION!! :shock: :lol:

28 Buns Myxo Vacc'd in just over half an hour!!

:D :D

Janex

That must be some kind of record. :shock:

I can just see the entry in the next Guinness Book of Records...

"The record for the highest number of bunnies vaccinated against mxyomatosis in 30 minutes was set be a vet named Cristabel in May 2006. Cristabel vaccinated the grand total of 28 bunnies to set the record, all of which belonged to bunny lover Jane of London, England. Cristabel wiped out the previous record of 2 set just one month earlier by rip offvet who, despite his high charges, was unable to work with any kind of speed whatsoever. Cristabel said she was "delighted" with the new record and hopes that Jane will get two more bunnies so that she can try for the BIG 3O next year".

Back