• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:(

I had the feeling of utter failure as soon as the vet finished injecting Bebe when she was put to sleep. I think it was more to do with me feeling completely alone and for the first time it was me who signed the permission to euthanise form. I know I did the right thing as she was very unlikely to get better but I still thought 'what if' for a couple of days afterwards.

just as i felt. :cry:

Tracy, you have done your best at all times, despite the odds.

You've not failed anybun or anyone. It's just not right - you just needed them to make up their minds.

There will undoubtedly be a reason - something else will work out for these buns.

You gave it your all!

Hope you are okay and not too deflated after a whole week of massive effort, and selflessness.

Get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow is another day and you will have more rabbits to help in the future that will go to show that today was just a blip.

Agree with this :wave:

Back