• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

24ft x 12ft free garden space UPDATE it's finished (well nearly!)

Yes they did live out all year, it is warmer in there than a standard hutch outside. It is fully enclosed on three sides so is really like one huge hutch with little hutches inside, the roof is conservatory Perspex and is very good at trapping heat is, hence in the summer it is covered in reed screening.

That's fantastic! I can't wait to get started on our version - just need to persuade OH first.

I don't know how I've never seen this before but it looks completely brilliant! I was thinking (before you needed to divide the space) that I'd be out there with my sleeping bag in the summer, I'd love to have the bunnies climbing all over me to wake me up :lol::lol::lol:

the perfect bunny home

Just read this thread (someone on another thread mentioned it and a link was posted). It is so so brilliant and inspirational. I love looking at wonderful rabbit houses nearly as much as I love looking wonderful wabbits!

Back