• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: 2 yr old male lionhead - Feltham, London

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Posted on behalf of Sharpie

Black and White Lion head.
Friendly but shy.
Approx 2 years old.
Male.
Not neutered.
Not vaccinated.
Good health.
Forever home with lots of attention is needed.
Feltham, London.
Persons son no longer wants the bunny, the mother does not wish to look after the bunny, he gets fed and cleaned but no attention or fuss given daily as mother is too busy.
He currently lives outside, and the hutch can come with him.

Me too! He's not my bunny, I'm advertising on behalf of a relative, she wants him rehomed but isn't doing anything to help, I've given her a list of places to call and she's not done anything, I can't do it as he isn't my animal, most I can do is advertise on here and Facebook and make the link between people :( Poor little guy, in his Hutch all alone :'( if I had space and money I would take him in <\3

Me too! He's not my bunny, I'm advertising on behalf of a relative, she wants him rehomed but isn't doing anything to help, I've given her a list of places to call and she's not done anything, I can't do it as he isn't my animal, most I can do is advertise on here and Facebook and make the link between people :( Poor little guy, in his Hutch all alone :'( if I had space and money I would take him in <\3

I will see what I can do Sharpie :)

How big is the hutch? I'm wondering if I could take him (with a view to moving him in to rescue) whether the hutch would fit in my car ... And would the owner be agreeable to that?

I will see what I can do Sharpie :)

How big is the hutch? I'm wondering if I could take him (with a view to moving him in to rescue) whether the hutch would fit in my car ... And would the owner be agreeable to that?

I'm assuming it's a generic single tiered hutch, Well when i spoke to her she said if i took him off her hands then and there she'd have him neutered and i could have the hutch - I doubt the neutering would still be an option but i can't see why she wouldn't let you have the hutch, she has no need for it but i will double check to make 100% sure x

I'm assuming it's a generic single tiered hutch, Well when i spoke to her she said if i took him off her hands then and there she'd have him neutered and i could have the hutch - I doubt the neutering would still be an option but i can't see why she wouldn't let you have the hutch, she has no need for it but i will double check to make 100% sure x

She's finally responded, Yes it's a single tier hutch but she's got a possible adopter, some random bloke is supposed to be going to get him on Wednesday... I hope he's not a dodgy person :(
This woman annoys me, wouldn't ring the rescues or rehoming place but can give him up to random dude :mad: Grrrr
I've told her to keep me informed because if he doesn't turn up then I have someone lined up :) x

Last edited:
Forgot to update; He went to a lovely new home, he's been neutered and awaiting to be bonded to his new wife :)

Back