• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: 2 buns Hartlepool

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of cally73

Physical Description: Pumpkin is an agouti coloured lionhead, Snowy is a BEW lop eared lionhead
Temperament: Both friendly, Pumpkin is a total softy and loves to be stroked and cuddled. Snowy is a little more wary but still likes to be stroked but is not too kenn on being picked up.
Sex: Pumpkin is male and Snowy is female
Neuter Status: Pumpkin has been neutered but Snowy has not
Vaccination Status: Both currently vaccinated
Health: Both fine no health problems
Type of home wanted: A home where there they will be well cared for, they are both used to children and other pets. They currently live outdoors.
Reason for rehoming: Due to a change in our family circumstances I am reluctantly having to rehome them.
DSCF4704.jpg

DSCF4703.jpg

DSCF4702.jpg

DSCF4705.jpg

I am sadly looking to rehome 2 of my rabbits. They are both under 18 months old and are lionheads. They are a bonded pair, a male and female. The male is agouti coloured and has been neutered, the female is a BEW lionhead/lop. The male is extremely friendly and loves cuddles the female is happy to be stroked but not keen on being picked up. I need to rehome them as the vet mis sexed them, I ended up with a litter one of which I kept and the three lived together. However the kit had to have her teeth removed and the other two would not rebond with her. So the kit has lived inside on her own since Oct. I need to move her outside as I do not really have the room inside. If she is outside the other two then start to fight. I have thought long and hard about the decision but as a family we can't continue as we are.

Cally, Im in Hartlepool, I can help you bond them back together if that is an option. I have lots of experience doing so for myself and other people on here.

Back