• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

127 Mesh Grids

Kipper

Mama Doe
Hi I no longer have rabbits, they all got too old & passed away. Munch got to the grand old age of 15. Anyway, I now have 127 mesh grids & loads of connectors that made up 3 six foot by 5 foot indoor cages plus a shelf in each one. I’m thinking of giving them to the NAWT so they can sell, but just wondering do people still make cages from these? I’m not even sure if the would want them or if I should sell privately & donate the money.
Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

Do you have a photo of them? How much are you selling them for?

I could use some to do some bunny proofing around my kitchen and the bedroom.

Hi I no longer have rabbits, they all got too old & passed away. Munch got to the grand old age of 15. Anyway, I now have 127 mesh grids & loads of connectors that made up 3 six foot by 5 foot indoor cages plus a shelf in each one. I’m thinking of giving them to the NAWT so they can sell, but just wondering do people still make cages from these? I’m not even sure if the would want them or if I should sell privately & donate the money.
Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

Yes they do. Guinea pig sites would be your best bet, although bun people still use them too. Piggies generally are rehomed to grid pens from reputable rescues.

Yes they do. Guinea pig sites would be your best bet, although bun people still use them too. Piggies generally are rehomed to grid pens from reputable rescues.
Yea I had to get c&c grids thingys for my piggies I got from arc, that seemed their preferred enclosure for pigs!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Yea I had to get c&c grids thingys for my piggies I got from arc, that seemed their preferred enclosure for pigs!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

That reminds me, I'm pretty sure I have a completely new box of those which I certainly will not be needing.

Thanks to everyone who replied. Sorry it’s taken me so long to reply but life has been so hectic. I’m going to take them to the NAWT, hopefully they will accept them.

Back