• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

2010 End of Year Candle Ceremony

Binky Free Wispa and Zola, i've missed you ever since you went to live with Kayj but am so grateful to her for the life that she gave you. Wispa - you were such a stroppy madam and then fell head over heels for Zola when we got him for you, never leaving his side. Zola - you were the best...
  2. W

Vibes Need For Zola update Got Results

my favourite picture of all time, this is how he was as i was walking out the door to the hospital as i was miscarrying our first baby. Never failed to make me smile even in the worst situations!
  3. W

Fabric stair gates

we got one of these to stop the dog going upstairs. its more of a barrier because it doesnt open like a door it doesnt have to be that high off the ground however im sure a bun will chew through it pretty sharpish. the dog had a crate the same material as the stairgate and it was chewed...
  4. W

Look what i just bought at asda.....

i have these! but for the dogs bed :D in my store they were the last ailse before the food but if you ask a member of staff where the pet event ailse is then they should point u in the right direction
  5. W

Made the mistake of mentioning my dream rabbit....

but so gorgeous!!! how can you resist?!
  6. W

Anyone tried the Taster Selection Pack

yes to both and my buns had a ball tasting every different type of hay!
  7. W

Dog crates HELP Essex UD/ Finally done!

are the top and the side overlapping??
  8. W

are the twiddly bits stuck or are they moving??
  9. W

try fiddling with the bits of metal that holds the side to the top, sometimes they get twisted and wont budge, you just fiddle and turn them, it might loosen
  10. W

Spot the bunny!

oh amy you are skimping on the hay! poor starving bunny :lol::lol:
  11. W

Dog pictures please

my little bubba Lucy Do you think she is a daddy's girl?
  12. W

Please tell me how you can love animals so much, but still eat meat?

these threads just make me laugh. yes i am an arrogant meat eater, ive eaten alsorts of meat, from rabbits to horses to kangaroo. granted the first two were eaten when i was growing up and i was told that it was chicken. i would never stand in front of a veggie with meat juice dripping down...
  13. W

Alfalfa King Timothy Hay /Updated! :)

i got the sample packs from hay experts, they had piles all around the room and tasted each one. the AK timothy hay was by far their favourite along with the dried grass.
  14. W

Cakey!!!

you made me crave fairy cakes! i called darren at work and he bought me some home but the icing was rubbish, just a tiny blob of it! i did tell him that his child was very particular and wanted A LOT of icing!
  15. W

My new baby rats... Michael, Freddy & Jason

the ears are more noticeable when they arent babies, like most animals baby rats have to grow into their ears!
  16. W

Cookie and Treacle Update

eeeeeeeeeeek!!! your mum is a bunny lover!!! do you think you will have a 4 and a 2 or attempt a 6???
  17. W

Bonnie Says.....

awww she looks like a puppy!
  18. W

Beware Identity Theft!!

oooohhhhhhh that makes sense
Back