• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

My stanley's gone

So sorry x :(
  2. K

Wilbur

Binky free Wilbur x
  3. K

This is so hard to do :-(

Hugs Jane x I don't think we'll be dealing with Willow's meds & packing up the nebuliser etc for a while yet. After all - a bag of saline & a bottle of depocillin are normal things to keep in a fridge aren't they??! <sniffling into my cup of tea> Sometimes I think fostering helps us here, as...
  4. K

Bluebell: April 2006-October 2013

So sorry :( Thinking of you and Mulberry x
  5. K

Willow

Our Willow has been helped to the bridge this afternoon :cry: We and Goosey already miss you little man. :love: Hope you've found Dill and Brownie waiting for you there.
  6. K

Liam ~ 11th October 2013

I'm so sorry to hear this Jane. Binky free Liam - handsome bun. I hope you are now reunited with Niamh.
  7. K

Ricotta and Mascarpone

New piccies: Ricotta checking things out And helping E with the cleaning (Mascarpone is keeping out of the way in the litter tray!)
  8. K

Sometimes the unbelievable happens

Will he eat hawthorn or bramble leaves? Or hawthorn or apple twigs? They'll provide good fibre for his gut and seem to need plenty of chewing. All here (ours and fosters, except the one with no front teeth) go mad for hawthorn leaves and twigs.
  9. K

Rabbit boarding - warwickshire

I'll second the recommendation for Tracy's. Our guys use the aviarys too (at home have 5x7 run/aviary with hutch over) and love it - we get sulking when they come home!
  10. K

Charlie - Dog

Run free Charlie dog x Hugs Jill :cry:
  11. K

Q's for Rescues & Boarders-Help!

We boarded Brownie post EC - still tilted but no longer on active treratment - which didn't seem to be a problem with two different boarders.
  12. K

Eeeek...long LONG shot, rabbit savvy bunny boarding in Notts needed for this wkend...

Have you tried Bunny Hall in ruddington? I lnow the owner has looked after poorly buns before - one time we were there she had a bun with it's back leg pinned and splinted - I think was doing all the nursing care as the owners weren't able to.
  13. K

Respitory Infection

Sending vibes. When Willow developed similar chest infection symptoms a couple of months after we lost Dill to one, our vet skipped the baytril step and put him straight on depocillin injections - which with nebulising, bisolvon and metcam seems to have done the trick (fingers crossed). We've...
  14. K

Lady Lydia Needs Some RU Vibes Please-U/D 3rd August :-(

Poor Lady Lydia - lots if foot healing vibes from here. This might be a bad idea but would putting vaseline on her front foot help protect her sore skin from further irritation? It's something our GP recommended for stubbrn eczema to put on a few minutes after the treatment creams to maximise...
  15. K

You should NOT freeze snugglesafe heatpads

You should also try not to drop them - I sent one back as it bulged on heating within a few months of purchase and they said it must have been dropped from a height!
  16. K

Moving house/ separation

Although I have not been in this situation, given the disruption he has experienced and the strange weather we are having, I would let him have a bit longer to settle in before worrying too much. Our bunnies and the fosters with us are all a bit less keen on their food in the hot weather, not...
  17. K

Bunny safe plant? (it has a picture now)

Sorry - I don't think that is a bunny safe plant. You could always take it and chuck the plant and use the pot for growing something that is bunny safe though - it looks a nice big pot.
  18. K

My Dog, my Garden and my Hubby

Looks like Kizzy is having lots of fun! Not so sure your hubby is though.....!
  19. K

Boarding costs

If you're in Coventry area, have you asked Tracy at RNGP Welfare in Rugby - ours go there and love it. I think it's £5 a night for a pair at the moment. :thumb:
  20. K

In a dillemma

There's a free ads team on here that you can report the advert to - see the sticky at the top of Rabbit Chat. :wave:
Back