• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Books

Rabbitlopaedia is great! I have the Dummies one as well but haven't used it that much so can't advise.
  2. C

Just seen a frenchie in the most awful state- UPDATE PIC!

I've got everything crossed for the big lady Molly
  3. C

How much do you pay for A & P?

I have finally found a stockist near me that sells Allen and Page. They are ordering me some Natural pellets in and they will be there on Thursday. The place is 10 miles away but it's worth it. I am going to be paying £7.45 for a 20kg bag. How does this compare to what other people pay?
  4. C

Runs vs supervised time in the garden

I have a private fully enclosed yard. It is ideal for bunnies.
  5. C

Much better photos of Opal and The Benjamin in the sun

Your favourite is my favourite as well! Opal looks so pretty!
  6. C

My beautiful departed Honey

I found some pictures of my lovely Honey who died on 22/3 this year. Thought I would show you all how beautiful she was. This is her lying in my living room in my old house: This is her sitting outside with the mountain of grass that me and my flatmate picked for all our animals: This is...
  7. C

She has a name!!

That is very cute and it really suits her!! Hope she's settling in ok. :D
  8. C

our SUPER MUMMY BUN .............

What a lovely lady! And what lovely little kits!
  9. C

Lottie & Louis my French Lops

OH MY GOD!!! They are STUNNING! I am also incredibly jealous!
  10. C

You either take my rabbit or it's put to sleep today.

My god! I'm so angry I can't even describe it. I hope the bun is ok, poor little thing. And what a total *****
  11. C

Introducing my little Miracle ...

She is absolutely stunning! I'm so glad you got her! :D
  12. C

Third eyelid?

All rabbits have a third eyelid but is more obvious in some breeds than others.
  13. C

Watership down.

I saw it loads of time when I was little. I remember liking it but my younger sister remembers hating it. I recently bought it on dvd and watch it occasionally, not the same now I'm older though!
  14. C

Snoopy!

Thought I'd share some pictures of Snoopy.....playing in my new flowerbed!!! :lol:
  15. C

Baby gates

I have got a dog gate for the dog (oddly enough :lol: ) and my bunnies can't get through. It is the Lindam one in argos.
  16. C

Getting speyed tomorrow - food?

I have always been told to keep rabbits eating and drinking right up to the op, otherwise it caused problems with their gut restarting when they wake up
  17. C

Animal Welfare Act-Sources of Information

I had to read the Animal Welfare Bill and write a critical review of it for one of my final year degree assignments. It was an absolute nightmare trying to decipher it!
  18. C

Wow!!!

I LOVE Florence! She suits her name! I used to have a pet sheep called Florence! :lol:
  19. C

Vibes please...

Ahhhh, hope they're both ok. I hate my babies being at the vets :( Where did you get the basket on the front of their hutch from?? It is so cute!
  20. C

nut knot nibbler

I got Snoopy one but she just threw it around til it broke. Didn't touch the nut!
Back