• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing my little Miracle ...

Becki she is totally STUNNING :love:

I'm so glad you got her, she's one lucky bun to have such a caring Mum.

But I'm in trouble now cause Buster now wants to know why his Mummy hasn't given him a cushion to sleep on :roll:
'Why Mummy, why, I feel so hard done to, bad Mummy!' :?

Seriously though, well done for giving this bun a loving home :thumb:

she is absolutly gorgeous :love: you have given this special little girley a loving forever home :D :love: i can see why you fell in love with her :wink:

Awwwww it madde me cry this post - shes so beautiful and I know its a miracle to have had her come in to your life... Shes a beautiful Princess and looks just like Tilly.... Its Tilly saying look mummy I am making you happy again!.

awww she is such a cutie i wasn't being nasty on the other thread Becki - here comes ur spoilt little bunny number 5 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

she's adorable becki, you know i have a soft spot for my black and white buns, and this little one is as cuet as ever.

i was so sad when i read tilly had gone. i know youw ill always love tilly, and no bun will replace, but im sure youw ill having a beutiful friendship wuith thsi little girl too.

aww shes gorgeous! lucky you becki to have her, and lucky bunny to have you, after everything shes been through. im glad you got her.

Ruth xx

Back