• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

which breed should i choose?

I would say that each rabbit is different, no matter what breed they are. We had our male nethie and decided to get him a girlfriend. We were deciding between a mini lop and another nethie. We ended up going with another nethie, as we didn't want the girl to be much bigger than him. They were a...
  2. B

Hello

hi and welcome, your bunny is gorgeous
  3. B

Baytril Fun

i squeeze the required amount of baytril onto a piece of pineapple...she gobbles it right up. I put the pineapple in the pellet bowl in case any of the baytril runs off.
  4. B

female names

We called ours Marzipan because she is white. We call her Marzi for short.
  5. B

Pine - Good or bad?

Hi Huli, I have done a bit of reseach on this and there are arguments both for and against using pine shaving for litter trays for rabbits. Some say they can cause respiratory problems and others say they are fine. I personally used de-dusted pine shavings which I buy from my local grain...
  6. B

Need help with a real cute name for my bunny please

that's perfect!
  7. B

Hello from Australia!

Hi all and thanks for the welcome.... Neil-and-Maria: I believe you can't keep them some states. I know that in Queensland you can only keep one if you are a magician. :shock: I'm not sure how they can tell if you are a magician or not! Maybe you have to perform tricks to prove that you can...
  8. B

Hello from Australia!

Hi all, I've had a few posts on here and thought it was time I said a proper hello. I have one Netherlands Dwarf. His name is George and he is 5 months old. Soon I will be getting him a girlfriend to keep him company. He was neutered a few weeks ago and is doing very well. We live in...
  9. B

Charlie is getting castrated today!

Hi Jenny, My George took about 24 hrs before he would eat anything. Then he only ate hay for a few days. Also, he wouldn't drink from his bottle, so I put a water dish in and he drank from that a tiny bit. Try to tempt your buns with herbs and his favourite vegies. George is doing very well...
  10. B

Lumpy Floss!U/D 13th

fingers and toes crossed for you and Floss that everything will be ok.
  11. B

Training rabbit to come to his name

Thanks for all the suggestions.. I will give it a go this weekend.
  12. B

Training rabbit to come to his name

Hi, Does anyone have any tips on the best way of training my rabbit to come when I call his name? Or at least so that he knows what his name is? Thanks, Abby
  13. B

My George had his neuter yesterday

hi everyone, I took my lil boy in for his neuter yesterday. I was so worried all day. the vet called to say he did fine and that he was just waking up. We picked him up and he was very groggy... walking very slowly which is unlike him. I was so worried last night because I was stressed he was...
  14. B

bunny keeps licking things

by bun George loves to lick my husbands face. He especially loves his nose. It is the cutest thing! He licks our hands a lot too. I always thought it was a grooming thing.
  15. B

What is my rabbits breed??

Hi Dani, I would suggest weighing him to get an idea. That may give you a bit more of an idea. He does look a lot like a Netherlands Dwarf, but maybe a bit bigger, I can't really tell from the pic. Their full grown weight is around 2lb or 900grams. If he's larger than that he may be a nethie...
Back