• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. I

Roxy

I've been delaying this because, it just doesn't feel real. You went to the vets and never came home. I miss you so much though. I just can't believe it's forever. You came to me to join my lovely Barney bunny more than 8 years ago. You loved Barney so much. I loved to see you together...
  2. I

Barney

My dear Barney has gone. Barney arrived to live with me about 7 and a half years ago from Jill at Honeybunnies. He was quite shy and not helped by his semi blindness. We decided to get him a friend, Roxy and the two have been inseparable since. Roxy was a real help to Barney and his confidence...
  3. I

day 21 in the big momma house

So its the third weekend of being together and I thought I'd be brave and give them a bit of time sun bathing. They certainly enjoyed the grass! They were especially annoyed when I sent them back home after half an hour (don't want any grassy gut again!) Mist Puffin (nom) Puffin has taken...
  4. I

Mist and Puffin :)

They've been together for a week now...
  5. I

Vibes needed for Barney please

I've posted properly in the health section for advice but could just do with some vibes as it looks lie Barney has a chest infection. Here he is being handsome at the weekend. I won't fill in all the medical information here as thats all in the health bit. Thanks :wave:
  6. I

clicking on chest - Barney

Just taken Barney to the vets as he seemed to be sort of panting, gurgling tummy and grinding teeth. He is eating and pooping fine. Infact he has lovely large golden poohs (very proud bunny mummy). The vet could not find anything wrong with his gut and as he is eating and pooing fine wasn't too...
  7. I

Barney and Roxy enjoying the sun

Barney is the lop on the left. These are my house bunnies (for those that haven't seen them before) but I thought they'd enjoy a bit of sun today while I hoovered! scrummy little smooshy face :) Checking out if the run is edible.
  8. I

Mist and Puffin ** Update - We have grooming! - new picture***

I thought this would be easy! I forgot how challenging bonding can be. Taking too happy bunnies and throwing them together to see what happens. Well, if you've seen any of my other recent posts about the bunnies you will know that they have had a sniff through the run bars and seemed to be quite...
  9. I

Mist and Puffin :)

Their new hutch is being delivered tomorrow so bonding will commence this weekend. :love: So excited. I think Puffin will give Mist a run for her money. He's quite the sprightly little fella.
  10. I

4 more sleeps till Puffin comes homes!!!

Mist and I are very excited to meet Puffin! :D http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?316771-Special-home-for-4-1-2-year-old-boy
  11. I

I think Mist is getting lonely

She's seems to be getting more and more quiet since Mo went :( I've been working from home today so she's had access to the patio all day and only come out a couple of times poor little Misty Moo.
  12. I

Beware the (cute little bunny) rabbit

Sent the husbot downstairs this morning to make coffee and heard a yelp followed by expletives. :roll: He had gone to give them their morning pellets but unfortunately wasn't quite quick enough and ended up with Roxy clamped on the end of his finger. :lol: 'Chuck and run husbot, chuck and run'...
  13. I

Mo

Really sad to tell you all that Mo man passed away last night. Mo was a rescue bunny from Jill (Honeybunny) and was originally called Barnaby. He was a dental bun so I offered to take him as we lived close to a vet that Jill trusted. We were promised a bunny with character...he certainly was...
  14. I

The mature rabbit

Hello everyone :wave: I've not been round for a while I used to post a lot when I was at uni :roll::lol: Everytime I go to the vets recently he says that Mo and Roxy are getting on a bit. They're both coming up to 8. But I'm sure some people on here have had much older rabbits. Sorry this...
  15. I

Look what I'm making!

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=231725
  16. I

The Beach Hut construction

Hi Everone :wave: Just wanted to share the contruction of my buns new pad which I'll hopefully finish tomorrow. The main living compartment is made from a tool storage box which I've put on stilts. This is 4'x3' and will give them a better space than their current 6x2 hutch. The run is about...
  17. I

Outdoor housing ideas-what do you think?

Hi everyone, I've got Mo and Mist in a six foot hutch above a 6 by 4 run. I'm not happy with it as I'd like the run bit to be more open and airy and the hutch (because it has a ramp in it) just doesn't seem roomy enough. I've been thinking of alternatives for a while. Unfortunately I don't...
  18. I

Mo and Mist Good news for 'dental' buns

HI everyone, I don't come on here that much anymore but I was very excited to tell everyone that my two dental buns Mo and Mist have just had a very positive trip to the vets. Mo particularly had bad teeth when Jill (HoneyBunny) rescued him and the vet said that he was likely to have ongoing...
  19. I

Roxy poorly u/d looking a lot better...nearly removed my finger!

Just had to rush Roxy to the vets as when I got back from work she was just sat in the corner and felt cooler than usual. The vet has given her loads of meds and I'm taking her back tomorrow. She's still not herself but am giving tummy rubs and there have been a couple of poos. Please send...
Back