• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. I

Roxy

Thank you Jill and everyone. She really was a special one. As they all are in their own way! I really appreciate everyone's thoughts as I only ever come on here now to post on RB so it does mean a lot to me. xxx
  2. I

Roxy

I've been delaying this because, it just doesn't feel real. You went to the vets and never came home. I miss you so much though. I just can't believe it's forever. You came to me to join my lovely Barney bunny more than 8 years ago. You loved Barney so much. I loved to see you together...
  3. I

Barney

Thank you x
  4. I

Barney

My dear Barney has gone. Barney arrived to live with me about 7 and a half years ago from Jill at Honeybunnies. He was quite shy and not helped by his semi blindness. We decided to get him a friend, Roxy and the two have been inseparable since. Roxy was a real help to Barney and his confidence...
  5. I

Today I rescued two rabbits.... update post 13!

Lovely bunnies! Are they Silvac/Denby?
  6. I

The loppies stuff themselves...

I spot sage :) My bunnies do that screech to a halt for their pellets :D
  7. I

Best sort of partner for a blind bunny please??

Barney has had cateracts from birth which have got worse over the last couple of years. It doesn't really seem to bother him. Roxy isn't particularly calm to be honest but they absolutely adore each other and it helped Barney's confidence incredibly to have a partner. She is very sweet with him...
  8. I

Pebble & Flint

:love::love::love::love: very pretty!
  9. I

Bunny staircase (photos but possibly today's most boring thread!)

Thats brilliant. I think Mist would like to order a set.
  10. I

I'd be lying if I said it was easy... but....

Oooh thats pretty. We're looking at getting something like that.
  11. I

day 21 in the big momma house

Thank you. They do seem to enjoy each others company. Lots of mutual grooming :love::love:
  12. I

day 21 in the big momma house

So its the third weekend of being together and I thought I'd be brave and give them a bit of time sun bathing. They certainly enjoyed the grass! They were especially annoyed when I sent them back home after half an hour (don't want any grassy gut again!) Mist Puffin (nom) Puffin has taken...
  13. I

All the fun of plastic baskets

:love::love::love: so cute!
  14. I

Wilbur "Wide eyed and legless"

What a lovely bunny. Lucky he landed with you! :love:
  15. I

Mist and Puffin :)

Yes its wonderful. They seem really happy :)
  16. I

Mist and Puffin :)

They've been together for a week now...
  17. I

Mist and Puffin ** Update - We have grooming! - new picture***

No way! How do I get a copy of that? I know a bit about itall but would be interesting to read. When I went out this morning they were snuggled together :love::love: Will post more pictures this weekend Jill :)
  18. I

Mona is Ten Today

Happy belated birthday!
Back